Is it time yet

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by ncfowler, Oct 31, 2006.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    With the onset of waterfowl season I'm pulling out the deeks and checking them over. Touching them up where needed. While setting up my boat for the season ahead. This year I saw that bufflehead decoys have been back on the market. I have not seen them for the last few years. There on order, most places have been sold out but found one supplier that has them in stock, a little high but hey when you wait till the last second you have too pay. I have been checking out new spots to set up this year and think i should do well lots of activity. last sunday i saw large rafts of coots and some smaller rafts of ringnecks and blue bills, on the lake i hunt. hopefulyly this trend will last during the season. yall have a good season as well,

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good luck with your season. Ours has been open for a couple of weeks now and it has been a pretty good one so far.

3. SuCoTraveler

SuCoTraveler New Member

State:
    Milan Kansas
    Ours opened the 28th, went out that morning didn't expect a whole lot, wheater has been too warm, and man is it dry. seen some flocks though even had three turn to come back but never got with in range. Oh well just keep at it.