Is it summertime yet

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by SKYNYRD, Dec 8, 2009.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD New Member

State:
    KANSAS
    Man the older I get the more I hate winter I'm ready for summer already, got all new braid lines on my poles getting my ducks in a row and I will be ready for some of them summertime big blue,you guys ready

2. I hear ya pal, this weather stinks like yesterday's diapers. I went out last night for some channels and froze my jewels off.:confused2:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123614&page=83

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
  4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I hear ya too!

The only thing I can catch are walleyes!:angry:

5. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    I'm all ready sick of winter and it officially is not even here yet!...Speaking of getting older, getting older was something I was really looking forward too...retirement, money to spend, and fishing every day..heck, I'm not retired, no money, and I don't get to fish near as much as I want to. Just getting older! This is nothing like I planned!

6. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'm ready for some springtime fish catching! The freezers are filled with deer so now I have fishing on the brain. :big_smile:

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I am more than ready. Im getting where I cant stand the cold either.

8. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Man,it,s gonna be a long winter!I,m jonesing for the river and it,s only been a month.Feels like six months already.I guess if it gets too bad,I,ll have to throw some chains on the van and head east and go out with John on the NPT.He,s the only one I know that,s crazy enough to still be fishing in this stuff!:crazy::smile2:.

9. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Doug, you don't have the heated winter encloser on the boat. I haven't looked at the river this week yet. Is there any ice coming down.

10. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    i am sitting her right now looking out the window thinking its not raining,snowing,and the wind is claim, got bait,no job,and gas in the truck. why am I sitting here on the computer? :sad2: It's 22 DEGREES!!!!!!! :angry: yeah winter needs to hurry up and get over. I would go to but I have not figured out this winter fishing thing yet? :confused2: 1 fish in 8 trips out and I am trying to figure out what i am doing wrong?:embarassed:

11. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Put down the rod and bait. Pick up a rifle or shotgun and go hunting for deer rabbits tree rats ect. For me till Jan its deer deer deer deer deer deer. Oh did I mention der der deer deer deer hunting. Or relax on the cats and fish for sauger on the rivers or hit tom hill lake for hybrid stripers and ICK channel cats lol. Fish with liver @ tom hill and fish till ya tired of em @ the warm water arm.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009