Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Is it real ?

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  AwShucks 
#1 ·
OK, I am about to give up. I just have to catch a big catfish. When I think about it I am starting to wonder. I haven't really seen a big catfish just seen lots of pictures of big cats. Are you guys really catching them or when I joined the BOC last year did you all get together to fool me, I mean after all if you all are not really catching them you have lots time on your hands. OK the joke is over, it took me a long time to catch on but I get it now. Good one guys. Now that I have caught you all maybe one of you that has one of them big fake fish could send it to me, I want to get my picture made with one of them big ones. Eric send me that 75+ fake fish it would make me a good picture trophy. At the very least someone could send me the fish truck.

Paul did you know these guys have been fooling me all this time? Oh no, Paul you were in on it also. What is an honest fisherman to do.

Well one thing for sure I no longer am going to feel bad about my 7#er at least I know it is a real fish.

I feel better now. Who are we going to fool next? Be sure and let me in on it I want to have some fun also.

Man this is one great board. I have been on the internet for well let's just say a long time. My first computer was a 387 if I remember and I get more information from this site than all the other fishing sites put together. There can only be one reason for that it must be the people. When I walk in public wearing my BOC hat or T shirt I am proud. I don't even visit most of the other sites anymore so THANKS to all the members and you to Paul.

Now let me get off here for now I here something outside, I hope it is that fish truck oh un I mean I hope it's the neighbor coming to see if I want to go fishing.

Danny

See less See more
#3 ·
Danny it took me years before I landed a 15lb fish yet a big fish it might be the waters you fish or your bait hang in there bud there is good info on this board and good people .Personally the big fish are fun to catch but I like to eat so I go after the 3 to 10 lb ders more ,hence a abu 4600 and a medium action reel I like to have fish frys alot at my home .OOOO 12 ld test Too each his own bud if your ever in Lafayette i'll put you on a bigger fish.

#5 ·
FishMan

Wow what a fish you caught, that is one big ole hog you got, I told you it was just a matter of time, congratulations buddy. YOU DA* MAN !!

See Dans Big Fish !!

#12 ·
keep on tryin brother i fished the banks of the kanawha river for 15 years tryin to catch a big un. the biggest i hooked from the bank was 16#. then i started fishing from a boat and within a few months i landed my pb 35#.

#13 ·
Some people walk down to the water, flip in a pole, and bring out a big cat the very first time. Then others hate to work at it, and work at it and work at it... maybe two or three nights a week is not enough... maybe two or three weekends a month is not enough...but one thing is certain, you keep you bait in the water, you will eventually catch your big 'un.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.