Is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, May 14, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yesterday, Mother's Day, was a rough day for me as you might have noted in a post I made on Saturday. One of my sisters sent me a mail this morning. I know it's from my Ma, if that's possible. I don't want to appear goofy or off the wall here. I am not a religious person as I know many of you are. I do not want to offend those of you who aren't or those of you who are-it's not my nature. Take a look at this message if you have the inclination and time.

http://www.andiesisle.com/He-Will-Be.html

Thanks-Postbeetle.

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Very powerful message John.

And yes, POSSIBLE!!!

Your Ma could not send you any message in your entire lifetime that is filled with more wisdom, truth, love, and hope for you.

I believe when someone dies, their shell (body) dies but their true essence (soul/spirit) lives on. And we can still hear what they have to say if we will silence ourselves and truly listen; can still feel their touch if we will just let ourselves relax and let ourselves experience true intimate touches; still smell the sweet feminine perfume of wife, sister, daughter, or mother, or that masculine scent of the father, brother, son, lover, or husband we loved if we only let go of the everyday smells and take time to breathe deeply and really smell the scents of loved ones past.

So take her message to heart. Listen, learn, and feel the how blessed you are to know that the message was sent by Ma! Many people would just blow it off as another email being passed along....

Hugs to you my friend.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John thanks for sharing. A very Powerful message. Enjoyed.:smile2:

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thank you John for sharing!!

5. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Thanks for sharing John.
    I have to agree with Barb who said it all very nicely.
    Maybe its time to take a stance and beleive in something.
    As I always say prayer works!

6. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I think Barb said it best!

I am going to mirror the echos and go with what she said!

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's a very powerful message! Thanks for sharing!------Sister Pat:big_smile: