Is it me? Or does somebody have too much time on their hands?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jan 14, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't know how many of ya all have yahoo,but I just looked at it and I believe I have seen it all. Somebody has designed a toliet that has a fish aquarium for a toliet tank. It is said to perk up the restroom and it is labeled as a "Flush and Fish!" Ya all see if you can find it it's kinda like around the news items!:waaaht: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    If you are on city water, you'll have floating fish if each time the toilet fills new water comes in. Those fish, even if on well water, won't know if they are coming or going with all that flushing. The fish won't do much for sitters as opposed tostanders.

3. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    weird lol thats crazy yes someone has too much time on there hands to make that.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    the things the human mind can develop.............

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Pat,

That's cool! But as one of the men pointed out, it is a "standers" commode. LOL.

Anyway, it reminds me of a cartoon site I used to visit and they had a cartoon there about Star Trek and then one called Out of the Tank. Hilarious stuff on it. I'll have to see if I can still find it and see if there are anymore adventures of the fish on Out of the Tank. Thanks for the reminder.

Here is the link to buy a Fish N Flush toilet-aquarium! :big_smile: Just realize it will be a lot of weight in the bathroom! And anyone that floods their bathroom at any time, does NOT need one. LMHO

http://www.fishnflush.com/

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
  7. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
  8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    That's a cool toilet! Don't think a Flathead will fit in there though!:lol: :crazy: :tounge_out: :roll_eyes:

9. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    This isn't a new idea by a long way. When I was a kid about a hundred years ago there was a public mens' room in London that had glass cisterns with goldfish above the urinals. They seemed to do just fine even with the constant emptying and refilling...W

10. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I see them all the time with brown trout:eek:oooh:

11. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." H.L. Mencken

:lol:

12. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    it would be a cool place to keep bait.

13. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I think its a cool idea. Might actually get my daughter to use the can instead of the bed:confused2:

14. msbren06

msbren06 New Member

State:
    Florida
    That would be a life full of ups and downs for the poor fish. It would be cute in a bathroom done in a fish motif though.