Is it just me or?....

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catman529, Nov 23, 2008.

1. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Is it just me, or is this forum not as active as it was a year or two ago? Maybe it's just this sub-forum, but I couldn't believe that a thread I last posted in on Oct 30 was still on the 1st page. My threads used to sometimes disappear from the first page within a day or two if they weren't posted on frequently.

2. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just looked at the # of users online now and the record high number. Looks like it's grown since I was last active on here, so maybe it's just this sub-forum or the time of day.

It keeps getting colder and I haven't used that frozen gizzard shad yet...haven't caught a cat since this summer.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, Jon. The fishing boards have seemed a bit slow this year. If many of the others are like me, the conditions weren't so good for fishing this summer, with all the flooding...and the price of gas. I know I didn't get out much anyways.

Good to see ya around!

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    You have to use the New Post feature.

Activity for a winter period is at an all time high in reality.

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Its still popping on here, I think in the winter time when the fishing gets tough for some, people may stick to there local threads for more chit chat...This is an awesome site and I see it growing everyday..

6. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    This site is filled with knowledge of everything you need to know about Catfishing and other types of fishing as well,if you like to read the answers are here!great bunch of people.I like clicking on other states and checking out whats going on there too.There is alot to this site,people posting daily.i can come read something new everyday.It will start really getting busy here soon!

7. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I guess it is the season...I used to be on here all the time and fished more often than I do now.