Is It Just Me or What.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Feb 26, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    When you get New Reps, does it show up or notify you like it used to? I haven't noticed mine doing it since the change. Is it just me or are the mods messin with me again?????:crazy::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

Maybe I need another pill and go lay back down.....PostBeetle, ya wanna go get that cold one and sit and tell BS stories for a while?:cool2::wink::smile2:

2. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Maybe they're still working on it but I don't have a clue as to how the reps work since the change... no rep button.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Rep button is in upper right corner by post #. It is like a file with a checkmark in it. Try it, it'll work. Hope this helps you out!:wink::big_smile:

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    They moved the rep button to the top of the post.Someone had to show me or I would have never found it.

5. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Maybe I should've looked a little closer! Thanks!

6. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    The board's still a little quirky... I clicked on the 'Thank member' button and it disappeared but didn't show any thanks. Reloaded the page and the button was back but still no 'thanks' shown. Worked the second time though.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Give them a day or two and they'll get all the bugs and tweak it just right. They always come through even better than you expect!!! Just be patient!!!

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We need something, when ya log on, it jumps out and smacks ya up side the head to get your attention...:smile2::smile2: