Is it just me or does CUZ look different?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by spoonfish, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Is it just me or does CUZ look different?
    Just noticed his new avatar. First he changes his name on here and it takes us weeks to get use to the CUZ name now this....:roll_eyes:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Looks different to me too. Never met him in person so who knows what he really looks like. Those avatars are pretty darn small.

3. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cuz needs to hold up a gas can instead of a catfish.. You can only fool some of them most of the time..

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Darrly I thought you just had a meet and greet with the ol Cuz this last week end?
    Figured you guys feed him too much truth serum....

Too many bananas will do that to a guy.....:wink:

5. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    He changes avatars more then my changes outfits. I guess I am just jealous because I don't have any pictures of myself holding any pigs yet this summer.
    :angry:

6. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think he just has trouble figuring out which mid sized dink he wants to be seen with is the problem. You notice that the showman that he is holds it out to the camera to make it look bigger than it really is. He is still in search of that one that gives him some face strain from lifting it up! I think we need to get one of him holding up two gas cans with 10 gallons of gas to break him in on the weight issue from these mid sized dinks.

7. turtle1173

turtle1173 New Member

State:
    Mayfield, KY
    I believe the name "Jetdriver" invoked too much confidence in his piloting skills. Nervous about offending the "common man," John decided to go with something that would relate him a little closer.

The infamous "Cuz" was born.

- Could it be that he's like family to us (Cuz-in or howdy cuz)?

- He may really be a Cuz-stodian and is desperately crying out for help in this name change.

- Perhaps it's just be-Cuz?

Whatever the reason, the truth will not get past us. A name change or various avatars will not detour us from finding out what truly lies beyond these external signs.

You decide!:
    Is it a plea for help or just a perplexing quest for individuality inamongst too many overworked custod..., ahh, pilots?

8. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    you guys are funny, keep at it he'll pop up sooner or later

hey darryl how did you do last night?
    I got skunked big time, ryan got a dink. maybe I should've ate that banana
    on the ride up there.......lol

9. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    That was suppose to say more then my wife changes outfits. I need to proof read. LOL

10. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    LOL Shane I remember when we discussed you could have 33 rods as long as they were labeled with your name and address.
    He said when the warden pulls up and you have spider rigs all around your boat and asks why just tell him, CUZ......:big_smile:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I dont have time to reply to all this Rabble as SOME of US have to work. Rest assured, I will be replying soon in FORCE. :big_smile: You guys got WAY WAY 2 much time on your hands. LOL

12. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I just hope he has that thing on auto-pilot when he's typing on that lap top.
    CUZ someone needs to be steering.....:eek:oooh:

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Oh, you guy's don't know the half of it. Awhile back, while innocently sitting in a tree with my binoculars in the vicinity of the Mississippi River that by coincidence, is near where Cuz fishes, I found out just how strange he is. Just before entering a new fishing area, a particular one, he stops the boat and puts on a disguise. After donning the fake beard an such, he pulls on a hooded jacket, looks all around and when he is satisfied that no one is watching, throws a fresh (?) bag of soured corn with a rock in it, over the side of the boat an high tails it out of there. (can soured corn ever be fresh?) I found this out totally by accident. Now, I still aint figured out why he does that, but I do notice a pattern. Two days later, he always shows back up at that spot an fishes. If I had known he was coming back, I wouldn't have taken that bag he abandoned. and dropped it off at my favorite fishin hole. I headed over to him to let him know, but he saw me coming and must of thought it was somebody else, cause I aint never seen that boat of his move so fast gettin out of there.

14. turtle1173

turtle1173 New Member

State:
    Mayfield, KY
    Kutter, this is just as I feared. It is a plea for help!!:crazy:

Folks, we have a chance here, NAY, a responsibility to help this mis-named, avatar-swapping "person", who a couple people in the entire BOC membership call their friend.

You can already tell from his short 3 sentence post that he will not take this "intervention" quietly. It seems clear with the 1st hand account that Kutter graciously gave, that we have an identity crisis going on.

15. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    But what can we do? Every time we get close, he jumps on a plane an skidandles out of here. Not sure of the rest of you, but I can't just up an fly across the east coast chasing him. Hell, he even leaves the country sometimes in a futile effort to escape this reality.

16. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    It's a sad, sad situation we have here. I thought that night we fished Tom that when we were sitting under that cover waiting for the rain to stop that there was something strange about the man we know as John "CUZ" or whatever else he goes by. We need to get ahold of Gary see if he can get ahold of Cuz's wife she should be warned of his sickness. Maybe she'll know how we can get him the help he needs.

17. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It is undoubtedly true that Cuz does have a warped sense of humor that is much like his fishing techniques. Don’t let him kid you, from the surface he appears to need the attention from concerned friends and brothers. This is how he racks up so many rep points. Under the surface there is a calculated deviant machiavellian type that is after every one of our secrets. He will calculate how and when to run out of gas for example so he can come to the aid and look like the knight in shining armor with a well rehearsed speech and expressions. It is not all an act, but a well though out plan in the art of being a master of showmanship.
    Just look at the expression in his face as he holds this catfish as everything is calculated for the picture. The freshly pressed Pro shirt for the image with his sponsors displayed around him. The jinks finally comes to light as his months of planning takes its toll on everyone in here.
    It was a brilliant act Cuz!! We have you figured out now.. Caught you!

Attached Files:

18. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Is it a coincidence that he only catches fish when he's alone? or that anyone fishing with him do much better when he's not there..........:eek:oooh: Take Gary for example...he went fishing multiple times with Cuz only to return frustrated, but leave Gary to fish on his own with out the Banana loving Cuz with him and Gary has a good night.....How about Kutter? He goes out with Tom and the only thing that happens is it rains....Tom goes all on his own and catches many fish (oh, and the heavens have now realized that Tom went fishing this morning and are now making us pay with hurricane strength storms)...How about Vince our resident Pro, they enter a tournament together only to catch a sunburn and a skunk.....I think the Cuzmeister is slipping the bad luck bananas in our boats as we go fishing with him or inviting us to enjoy the Big Daddy that he owns, not knowing where he has the naners hidden. BUT, once he's alone he stealthly removes the naners and heads out taking multiple picks of monster fish and telling stories of catching fish for 12 hours straight. Making all new comers to the site want to go out fishing with him.....THEY MUST BE WARNED OF THE DANGERS!!!!!!!!!

19. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Now this is something, I can now see a pattern developing. Seems the ol' CUZ is trying to grow corn under water???
    Im sure you done him a favor Kutter and maybe he will realize it doesn't grow there very well.

He comes home and talks to the ark and gives her a rub and swears she makes moaning noises to him. Even got his wife calling it the mistress..
    I told him about my buddy that painted grounds for divorce on his and how that all turned out. Being we are all looking out for his best intrest I think we need to find a new name for his boat.

I'm thinking 'The Banana Ramma'

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

As you can see, here poor Cuz is 160 miles east of Albaquerque trying to reply to all this rabble, and yes, the autopilot is on :wink:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.