Is it Friday yet?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by alwayslearning, Aug 6, 2007.

1. alwayslearning

alwayslearning New Member

State:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Can't wait. Going to go out on the Chickahomany this weeked for some night fishing! I sure hope I do a lot of catching! Anyone been out on the Chick lately and had any luck?:big_smile:

2. alwayslearning

State:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Don't I feel dumb! posted in the wrong spot!:oops:

3. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Good luck man.

I'll be out on the James this weekend.

4. alwayslearning

State:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Good luck to you too. I would like to do the James but I have to get a hotel because it is such a long drive for me. I don't mind getting a hotel but after my motor getting stolen in a locked up lot I am afraid to leave it parked at a hotel while i sleep. By going on the chick I am staying at Riverside camp 2 campgrounds and we can put the boat in the water Friday night and not pull it out until Sunday morning when we leave for home. I REALLY hope we both have a good weekend!

for everyone that normally reads the lakes and resevoirs and finds a river post I really am sorry I just screwed up and put it in the wrong spot.

5. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    hey man! It's all fishing!!!!!!!!! Good Luck! I chain and lock my motor to the trailer when I stay out of town like that. It at least slows 'em down and they have to make more noise!

6. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i hate to see friday get here... just kidding you. since i retired i only fish during the week and let yall have the weekends. it sure is nice during the week with only a few boats running around. good luck on your trip.

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Don't feel that way! Just think of the river as one big, long, narrow reservoir holding all them cats just for you!

Now, go catch some and have fun! :wink:

8. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Friday is here! I will be heading out both Saturday and Sunday on the Occoquan. Good luck everyone.

9. Powhatan

Powhatan New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'll be on the James tomorrow! YAY... someone got a 87 pounder last week.. if only...:crazy:

Have a good weekend everyone...hopefully pictures on Sunday.

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yep, it's friday now and I and another BOC member (Deerhunter4) are heading out tonight, tommorow morning and saturday night for some serious fishing!!!

11. alwayslearning

State:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Well it's Friday and the wife hurt her back so I guess no fishing this weekend!:sad2:

12. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    I'm sorry to hear that...I'll be praying that she heals up quickly.

13. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Sending good vibes your way for a quick recovery!!!!! Now it's your turn to take care of her.. :wink:

14. alwayslearning

State:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Well I am waiting for Friday again. This coming Friday is the weekend we moved our fishing trip to after the wife hurt her back. I HOPE August was the month of bad Fridays for me and this month will be better! The last Friday of August the wife and I got rear-ended by a Toyota Corolla at a red light that we stopped for but the guy that hit us was just way too busy on his cell phone to use his brakes. He hit us so hard we ended up in the middle of the intersection. My beautiful 2001 Mustang Bullitt (1 of 723 blue ones made) is in the body shop on the frame machine and I am praying they can get it straight! Of course I paid it off last Saturday! Anyway I am really hoping for a GREAT fishing trip to help us relax!

15. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Yep, this is a week of Fridays for me as I am on vacation! Taking off tomorrow (Wednesday) and heading down to Buggs Island for the next 4 days camping and fishing! Hope to find the cats while I am there, Here kitty kitty kitty!

16. bigblueone

bigblueone New Member

State:
    Virginia
    no it is not friday so quite asking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1bigblue:angry: