Is it as stick muggy outside for you as it is for me?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Apr 30, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It's 9:27PM and the temp is 75 degrees but it feels like 85 degree's. It was almost 90 here today! Whewwe already need a sweat band!:roll_eyes:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Like the old saying if you don't like the weather stick around and it will change. The 7th of April it was 27 degrees today a new record in St.Louis .got up to 91 old record was 90. So yeah it's warm.according to my weather icon it's still 75 here in louisiana.Afaird it's gonna be a hot one this summer.

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dont move to Texas. :big_smile:
    That is good mowing weather in Texas. :0010:
    You will need a hat, ac and a water bottle.:smile2:
    Weather will make ya think twice here. :crazy:
    Year round fishing and hat weather. Only thing slows fish down is their bellies get full. :cool2:

:0a18: :0a22: :0a23: :big_smile_2:

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I wish it was 75 and muggy!!!!!!:big_smile:

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I agree with ya on that! You make sure to drink plenty of water when you're at work.Menfolk really sweat in the summer. I know, when Steve was able to work on the Locomotives he would always just wear a t-shirt and jeans to work. In no time he said he could have easily taken his shirt off and wrung the water out of it.Of course his job never allowed the menfolk to go shirtless so he just had to wear it wet and sticking to his body! They always provided their mechanics with lots of bottled cold water so that helped. In the winter the coffee pot was always on to take the chill off!!:big_smile:

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    it was 90 here today.. humid muggy and sticky too.. i hate heat..

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    86 here, but I love it!!! What? 2 weeks ago it snowed here. I'm happy with the warming trend. Gonna rain for the next 3 days though. Hoping the cats will be all stirred up for the weekend.

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Matt, good luck this weeken.

I'll be on the lake myself.:cool2: