Is it a rap 2nite fellaz?

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by CatMan(Cali), Jun 14, 2009.

1. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    See how many responses we can post before the game starts.
    Lakers or Magic????

LAKERS BABY!!!!!!

Watch out for the..................black mamba.

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Big Sean - You can put me down for the Lakers.:cross::0a32:
    :wink:

3. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Lakers all the way.

4. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Folkes, it is half time and Lakers are ahead, 56-48!:005:

Jaime

5. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    What a victory. The black mamba sucked the magic out of Orlando. What a shot when Kobe was coming into the lane from right to left with a couple pumps and a bank shot. what about the one in Howard's face? Ridiculous.:wink: Got my Laker gear on and drinkin a couple brews with Fred to celebrate Lakers 15th championship. 2 more to catch the Celtics, and 2 more for some heated Kobe vs Jordan talk. Kobe aint better now, but he has a shot to be when it is all said and done. I know there a lot of po'd Laker Haters out there right now.:smile2: What a season, can't wait to see how they bounce back and try to defend their title next year.

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Just like we said. time to raise another banner.:smile2:

7. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Man, yesterday was a mad house! it took me about an hour to get home due to all the cruising up and down Long beach Blvd.

Jaime

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Who cares about the stinking Lakers......It is all about the Celtics:wink:

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    way to go lakers woooooo....woooooo lets go loot stores and burn cars heck ya we wonnn!!!!!!!! what a waste of taxpayers money

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Will someone take that bottle away from Robb, I think he had a little to much. :dribble: (lol)
    :wink:

11. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    I agree Bert, everyone knows the Warriors are the best

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27:
    It's going to get to the point that a sports team is not going to want to win a championship, due to the fact that they may also lose the city or town that there playing for.
    Yea - that's no way to act - "and they won too" :confused2:
    Now just image if they would have lost. (Just stop & think about that one) :0a14:

It makes no secent to me at all.
    :0a28:

13. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    It doesnt make sense to me, winning and what should be a celebration and they do that, the Los Angelas Lakers won but the city of Los Angelas lost, the money could have been better spent on summer activities for the kids , not to fix something that wasnt broke to begin with, and to think the Dodgers are in first place and could win the world series? the city is probably happy they no longer have a football team:eek:oooh:

14. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Is all about $$$ .... we had the angles and the hollywood stars years back.. even the Rams.... the Dodgers came from Brooklyn, and the Lambs went to Anaheim.(down by Disneyland...) We had the Raiders and then they went back to Oakland....The price of tickets and a brewski is to much .... i'd rather stay at home and poor sinkers...LOL

bayrunner Ray

15. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Yeah I hear you guys. Don't understand the looting. Just saw a picture of some knuckleheads stealing shoes when it looks like they have brand new shoes on already. I was trying to have a few brews, the last thing on my mind was stealing some shoes.:confused2: Maybe I should move to LA, then I would never have to buy a pair of shoes again.:smile2: