Is Fador really the best?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Larry Beever, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    In my opinion he's the best heavy weight fighter I've ever seen in MMA. I've been
    a MMA fan since 1996. It was still the early
    days for the UFC. I was fight crazy back then.
    I subscribed to "Full Contact Fighter" magazine and went to every MMA event that I could and have bought a lot of MMA events on line.
    With that said, I don't think I've seen a tougher heavy weight fighter than him ever.
    I just hope that one day he gets into the lime
    light that he deserves. What do you think?

2. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I really like Fedor, i do think right now he is the toughest heavyweight fighter right now. Hopefully he signs with the UFC at least so we can see him fight alot more and i think the UFC would get him in to the spotlight and get him the attention he deserves. But then again it seems like he dosent really want all that attention, seems to me that he just enjoys the fight and the rush that comes with it and dosent ask for more. And the only time i have ever seen him even come close to cracking a smile was in the cage after a fight.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anyone who wants the highest level of competition, and the fattest paycheck would be wise to fight for the UFC. How much does he weigh? Can we sick the Spider on him lmao? :wink:

4. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Fedor is way too much for Anderson (spider), that and he'd have to gain another 50 or so pounds lol

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    From the little Ive seen of him he is one of the best. Lets get him in UFC so I can see more of his fights.

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Seems he's too interested in fighting in tournaments than making money. Dana won't let him do both. I guess a man has to have priorities. He could just sign on the dotted line, beat Noguiera for a 3rd time, and be the champ for a while. I would like to see him fight too. I never watched pride, and wouldn't know where to catch him in a fight now.

7. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    All true! The weight factor would be an issue
    for Silva. But if they did meet up I'm sure
    Fador would take the striking game away from
    Silvia by closing the gap between them and
    ground and pound him all the way. I think it
    would actually be a short fight. And I would'nt
    like to see that happen to Silva anytime soon.
    I watched him fight several times in Pride and
    it's nice to see him so happy with his success
    in the UFC.