Is everyone in for the winter, or is any one fishing Grand

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jugginman, Jan 1, 2007.

1. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    I find it hard to believe that no one is out fishing Grand Lake, this is the best time of the year to catch BIG blues. In case you have forgotten, Wally world sells long underware to keep you warm, and when you hook into a big blue, you will get real warm. I know the Tlulsa boat show is the end of this month, if that does not get you in the mood to catch fish, you might check to see if you heart is still beating. Hope to see you on the water.:0a18:

2. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i have never fished grand but if i could talk one of my b.o.c. brothers into inviting me out on one of ther trips ( hint, hint.) that would be a great way to start the new year.

3. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Well, I am hoping to get my boat in the water this week, or next at the latest, and as soon as I get every thing in place, a will give you a personal INVITE. I will pm you and give you more information. Looking forward to fishing with you. :big_smile_2:

4. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Bobby,
    I don't know where Grand lake is but I went fishing here in Florida a couple of weeks ago and caught some nice catfish on bush hooks.
    Spent the night on the bank and had a dozen or so fish.
    Oh! by the way it was 69 degrees.

5. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Grand lake is a little cooler than that right now, I will say I am going to Vegas, doubt I see many cat fish in march, and hope I do not turn into a Big Fish out of water. You really need to try Grand it is a great lake, has water up to 110 feet deep on the dam end, and The River on the other end, that runs about 35 feet deep. But no it is not Florida....:sad2:

6. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma