Is Everyone Fishing Or What?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by xringer3, Apr 6, 2007.

1. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Haven't seen alot of activity on here the last few days compared to before the weather turned nice and the rivers filled up. Guess everyone's busy fishin!

My arms are still sore from pulling the stringer up the wall at Ft. Gibson dam yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure lovin all this water!

Hope everyone's having a great time this spring

2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    This cold weather has put a damper on things around here. slowed the fishin down quite a bit.

3. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    ya its gonna be cold as heck for like the next week. Iv already put my time in this pre-spring. lol Im not goin out there to the windy river till the weathers tolerable again.

4. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I sure could feel that cold front come in while I was out there the other night. We got to go just at the right time, they were biting like crazy! Probably will be slow again until it warms up. I know I will be, lol!

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    yeah, I was gonna go this weekend, but, since it is snowing in Tulsa right now, I seriously doubt if I will go.

6. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I've been lucky. The weather seems to get bad on the days I work, and then clears up on my days off. I've been lucky so far anyway!

7. Larry Collier

Larry Collier New Member

State:
    Wagoner, Oklahoma
    Tony Tony Tony !!! :eek:oooh: Snow??? :crazy: Where is my bar of soap? :big_smile:

I've piddled with my boat all winter doin this and that and other stuff when the weather was cold. Now I have nuthin to do till this cool spell is over. If it takes awhile I may may be down to vacumming and dusting :tounge_out: