Is everybody ready

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by southpaw, Aug 11, 2006.

1. southpaw

southpaw New Member

State:
    alabama
    just wanted to know is everybody ready for bow season? oct 15 is not far away. just wanted to see if anbody has seen any pre season big bucks? if so good luck at harvesting them.

2. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    i'm ready for bow season here in south alabama. i got deer running right in my back yard, i dont even have to walk no furhter than 30 steps from my back door and i can shoot a buck or a doe.

3. southpaw

southpaw New Member

State:
    alabama
    glad to here it bama cats. i have a few here but they dont stick around they move in and out.do you use the product called cmere deer. i am trying it out now.i just put some out today.i hope it works.

4. jwasted

jwasted New Member

State:
    Alabama
    southpaw lemme know if that stuff is any good. i have alot of deer behind the house and whould like to try it if it's not a gimmick.

5. southpaw

southpaw New Member

State:
    alabama
    i have heard alot of good things about it.i tried the liquid last year and had no results.i called the company and talked to the owners son.he told me to use th powder then spray it with the liquid. i did that yesterday but as luck would have it i woke up this morning and it was raining.if it doesnt rain tomorrow i will put out some more.i have my camera out over it so i can tell if any thing comes to it.

6. southpaw

southpaw New Member

State:
    alabama
    hey j send me a pm and will give you a little tip that was given to me