Is Bret Farve done?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    What does everyone think, is he done or does he still have one more year?

2. Ice-Berg

Ice-Berg New Member

State:
    Ohio,Cinci
    I think he has the ability to still lead a team, but by the look of him after that bears game, i doubt it.

3. Madtownangler

Madtownangler New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    There is a counter every day here in the Wisconsin State Journal. It's now day 18 that Bret Farve hasn't announced his plans and counting.

4. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Don't get me wrong, because when he was in his prime, he was one of the best; but, I think he should of retired a few years ago. IMO, he'd be more of a team player by stepping down. It's time for someone else to take the helm.

5. tinlizzy

tinlizzy New Member

State:
    New York
    Heck no, hes not done. Look what they said about John Elway Several time and look what he did. I think he has one more in him.:big_smile:

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Nope I don't really think heis done ,but I would rather see him walk away while he can still walk off the field on his own.His poor ol body has taken one heck of a beating last few years. GO out while hes still able and not in a wheel chair or worse.He's done his part well .He don't need to hold his head in shame.One of the best!!

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: with Matt on this one,

He may as well go out on top of his game. :0a28:

To many Ball Players tried to give it one more year - sometimes it works out for them & sometimes it don't.

In everyones eyes - "Bret Farve" is one of the best that ever played the game & that's the way we all want to remember him - not as a player that played one year to many.

He has my Respect right now - He souldn't play one more year just to prove you can do so. He has nothing else to prove.

What if he get's hurt? :confused2:

Will it be worth it ? :confused2:
    (Think about it :0a14: )

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

8. talk2sampson

talk2sampson New Member

State:
    smithville mo
    should he retire? yes. will he retire? probley not, he wants that TD record.

I'd quit if I were him, sure would rather hunt and fish than play football.:big_smile:

9. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    i think we all love Brett. He has it!

He is a throwback. He simply loves the game and loves to play the game. NO elongated contract deliberations. No bitchin about his offensive line (ahem, Peyton). He just goes out and plays with a smile on his face...what's not to like.

cyas
    robert

10. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I Think He Should Retire But Who Knows What He Will Decide.