Is anyone out there?

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA RIVERS TALK' started by MO RIVER MAN, Oct 14, 2007.

1. MO RIVER MAN

MO RIVER MAN New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Just wanted to say whats up.Went boom sticking for deer sat with 0 success along the mo river saw in the paper a guy caught a 69 lb off the boyer didn't know if anyone was still fishing or shooting deer or ducks. Me and my brother had a bad accident at work with my brother breaking his pelvis and me crushing my arm. So it's been a bad week.
    P.S. they don't pay iron workers enough.

2. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Dang Jake, sorry to hear about your accident. Im still fishing here in Tennessee. Probally wont go huntin' until Nov. I have a freind that owns land in Humprys county and usally sneak down there a couple times in the fall.

hope you heal fast !!

Barry

3. chevyjames37

chevyjames37 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Bummer About your accident!! I know how you feel, I have been home for two months, I get to go back to work on wednesday, hurt bad enough that I didnt even feel like fishin most of the time, thats pretty bad!! My brother is goin hunting here in a week or so, I am gonna try and go do a little fishing before I go back to work!! Hope everything heals good for ya!!

4. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Hey, was that you and your brother at Offutt working on the new BX?
    Sounded like a bad accident at the fault of someone else bumping your lift.

I work Polices Services/Resource Protection for the base Security Forces...I review all the blotters. Tough luck, I hope you get well as soon as possible!

SudDawg

5. MO RIVER MAN

MO RIVER MAN New Member

State:
    IOWA
    that was us. little bro will be off his feet for 8 to 10 weeks.

6. mazdabob

mazdabob New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, IA (Omaha)
    Sorry to hear about your accident, hope everyone will be ok.

I haven't hit the river for a few weeks, I need to though. I have to test the hooks that I won from Wild Wolfe Products.

The corps are gone stop releases this week from Gavins Point, so not only will I be trying out my new hooks, I'll be able to scout around a bit to find some spots when they bring the river back up in April.

7. fishinjunky

fishinjunky Member

State:
    Nebraska
    jake sorry to hear about that, have not been doing any fishin lately, or huntin. i've been helpin my dad out with harvest and will be for the next week or so. got a pond that flooded out a corn field ducks everywhere, so will hit that here pretty soon. also coon season starts nov. 1 i think i'm done with fishin till early spring i wanna get out at least once before they release from gavins next year.

8. catfeveriowa

catfeveriowa New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs Iowa
    Jake sorry to here about you and your brothers accident. Hope everything heals up right. Been taking out and building new floor on boat, about 3 more days worth of work. Did you here what that 69 lber was, blue or flathead?