Is anyone feeling yellow?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jeremiad, Dec 5, 2007.

1. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    I was feeling quite yellow...:0a30:

I found that turning off my signature altogether was the only way that I could get relief.

My Christmas wish:
    That catfish1.com would advertise using banners somewhere on each page and not in our signature blocks.

This is the greatest site on the Internet--I just expect to see it get better and better!

No beef, just whine. Merry Christmas!

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hmmm....With all the things we try to do to make it better here, you'd think a simple little link to our tshirts wouldn't be such a big deal. Sure beats the heck out of popups. Oh well, can't please everyone, that's for sure. :sad2:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Truethfully I would add a link to all of the stuff that peeps want on that. Hats, Shirts...etc membership (STAR). That would stop alot of the where is....questions

4. jeremiad

Name:
    Unspecified
    Please, no popups! :eek:oooh:

Believe me, the t-shirts, the Catfish America show, all of the other great stuff is exactly that, GREAT!

It's just that, as I am aging rapidly, I have enough of a hard time following threads. Now there are distracting signature blocks in the way, sponsoring link banners in the way, thanks blocks in the way, and now big yellow stripes between posts. Banners at the top, bottom, and sides are just fine (in fact, I like the sponsor banners on the right-hand side of the main page--great idea!), just not over and over and over...between each post.

Okay, I'll shut up...:embarassed:

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I must not live right... I get no banners nor popups... then again, maybe I should just keep quiet...:wink:

6. jeremiad

Name:
    Unspecified
    Thanks moderators...I am feeling far less yellow.

Once again, forgive my whining.

It would be nice to see a t-shirt picture at the top of the page, maybe dead center; you know, one you can click on and go straight to the store! Seems like we used to have this for the hats...

You all make this the greatest site on the Internet...

Merry Christmas!