Is anyone catching fish???

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by tbartek, Aug 15, 2007.

1. tbartek

tbartek New Member Supporting Member

State:
    New Germany, PA
    I'm ready to give up this year, is anyone catching any catfish anywhere?:crazy:

2. MON RIVER RAT

MON RIVER RAT New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    I went out Saturday night around 8pm and fished till 9am Sunday. The best night of fishing I ever had. Caught 30 channels 2lb up to and including my personal best a 12 1/2 pounder. Also caught 10 flatheads the biggest being 16 pounds. Had a much bigger flathead on but my hook pull out. Had to quit fishing cause I ran out of bait. All these fish were caught from the same spot I never moved the boat. Fishing near California PA.

3. cattyshack

cattyshack New Member

State:
    pa
    the last three weekends we have boated 24 lbers or bigger its been pretty generous!

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Tim - I had a great night this past Saturday (8-11-07). I posted a report on the Allegheny River thread.

5. gerbjello

gerbjello New Member

State:
    york, pa
    I had a pritty good day last week but a buddy went out on sat night and got skunked but thay are pritty new catfishermen.

6. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I have been catching but it has been a bit slower than usual. Currently trying to find new spots......:sad2:

7. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I saw the pics from your night out with Scott. Hope you change your mind about giving up this year. You may be onto something good. :wink:

8. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    We need to get back out on the water Gregory.:sure::0010::0010: Now that your feeling better. :0a30:

9. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Tomorrow I'm going out to the river .If you want to join me you are welcome to come along. :cool2: