Irvine Lake 10/21 10/21

Discussion in 'CALIFORNIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Pontoon, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    The Irvine Lake night fishing sessions officially ended this weekend and it turned out to be a slow but productive bite. My fishing buddy and I were able to bring in three cats just over 10lbs on Friday Night and last night I was able to get a 12 and 10lbr into the boat and my buddy caught his best this season at 20.5lbs.
    Got to fish next to Bluehunter and his son Little B on Friday. It was a pleasure fishing next to the both of them. Hope to see you two somewhere on the water real soon.

Attached Files:

2. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    It was a pleasure fishing next to you guys as well Terry. You guys did awesome at the Vine this season. Looking forward to seeing you out on the water soon. I'll let the both of you know about the bite in SD if it happens because you can catch nice channels and blues there as well. I'll keep my hands crossed for a wet winter season.

3. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Thanks Brian. I'll be watching the rerports to see how you do. Good luck and please stay in touch.