Irvine Lake 10/13 and 10/14

Discussion in 'CALIFORNIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Pontoon, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Hit Irvine Lake this weekend for what turned out to be a very wet but successful weekend. friday night my fishing buddy Trollmiester (Trying to convince him to join the BOC) and I hit the lake prepared for the weather but raingear failure and lightning too close for comfort forced us to leave early. Trollmiester was able to bring in a 9lbr and I was able to scratch up a 11lbr before leaving though. We saw Bluhunter on the way out and wished him luck. Turns out Bluehunter made the right decision because he was able to CPR a 40+lbr. Congratulations Bluehunter!
    saturday night turned out to be a very good night with Trollmiester bringing in a 11 and 13lbr. I was able to bring in a 9lbr and toward the end of the evening I was able to my PB at 22lbs.

Attached Files:

2. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Nice catch. Way to represent. Good luck out there this soming weekend. Look forward to seeing your catches.

3. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    nice catch brother wtg

4. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Guys are really starting to catch the big guns again, way to go both you, lucky to have big fish like that around.

5. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California
    Nice fish! Good luck on the next trip!