Iraq again......

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CBurns87, Aug 31, 2009.

1. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Well my hubby left again for another deployment. He is a member on here, fishinfreak19D. Please keep him as well as all the other soldiers in your prayers to come home safe. Thanks everyone!

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    will keep you both in my prayers.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Consider it done.

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We'll keep our best thoughts to you both...

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    He will be in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy and safe return home. Thanks for his service to this country :cool2:.

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    we will be prayin for his and all our soldiers safe return ...godbless and thank you for yer service ....

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    He will be in our prayers for a safe return home. Thanks for his service to this country .

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Consider it done and continued to be done.

9. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Honey, I will pray for him as well as you! The Spouse has a tremendous amount of responsibility place on him/her when the service member gets deployed. My son is there now & I have just been medically retired from armed forces after 28 years. I (we) have your husbands back in prayer. Write to me if you want to talk...hang in there...brother in arms

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    He will be in my prayers,as well as everyone who is already there.God Bless,and thank you for your service to our Country.:big_smile:

11. CatHunterSteve

CatHunterSteve New Member

State:
    Snowville, Va
    We will pray for him and his fellow troops, for their saefty while over there and their safe return home as well as for your comfort and guidence as you take care of business here in the sates of running the household and family. Thanks you both for the sacrifices you go through to provide for the safety of my family!

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Cheyenne, my positive thoughts and prayers will be with him, and yourself/family, as well as all the special service people who have chosen to stand for the US of A. May they remain safe and return to us unharmed.

13. MMloy

MMloy New Member

State:
    NC
    We will keep you in our prayers. We have 5 members of the family in the Army National Gurad and Air Force....all are home but one - he is in Korea until next year.
    I wish yours God's speed for a safe return.

Marya

14. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Done! And don't forget you've got your brothers and sisters on here to talk to - and ya know how much we love to talk!!:eek:oooh::wink:

15. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Prayers sent

16. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    He will be in my thoughts & prayers. Tell him "CatManAJ" on the BOC said thank you for all you do." :wink: