IPL DAM

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by ColtsFan317, Sep 21, 2009.

1. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    anybody gonna be fishing out there tonight? Thinking about heading out after the colts game i usually have a little luck after it rains

2. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good luck bud and make sure you top off a good night after the colts WIN by catchin a hawg!

3. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    yea thatd a be a perfect night and i might be having my daughter tomorrow so itd a be a pretty good week so far, if anyone is going let me know im going to go catch some gills now

4. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    i know im in no place i dont like the dolphins either ... but i hope the dolphins kick butt.

5. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    ill edit the post for you dave.. im sure it meant to say hope the dolphins get their butt kicked!!! :angry:

6. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    buena suerte

7. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    speak no what ever that means. Where is IPL dam. I would like to fish something different without having to drag my boat out. I will have to go out to the pond and throw my cast net to catch some gills, crappie and large mouth.

8. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    eh... it's in Martainsville, but you'd think it was Mexico...

9. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Where about in martinsville? That was a slightly vague answer.lol Thanks though. No one around here to go with during the week.

10. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in

Boooooo Hissss! The total shame of it, and to think you have fished from my boat. I can never be seen in publick again. Everyone will point and say; "There goes that guy that took Dave "fishassasin" 'Colts Hater' fishing one night. Then they will throw rocks or up depending on how good a colt fan they are. OH Dave, the utter shame of it, I am so depressed! Does BigA know about your hostility toward the colts? OH the shame of it all. I must go and fast and do repentance for the shame that has been brought upon my boat.:embarassed: :angry: :crazy: :eek:oooh: :tounge_out:

11. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    its on sr 67 just south of martinsville and i dont think the dolphins gotta chance the best player in the league aka peyton manning is money on monday nights, if your thinking about goin skip let me know ill meet yu up there if not ill probably just go right down the street from my house where ive caught my only flat. DrPepper you need to take me on the boat so i can get away from little mexico:smile2:

12. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh- you're serious,,, lol- my bad.... the pull off spot is 39 and 67 N. You wanna drive this far, I'll take ya a grand tour... come-on up we'll take a poke at some of these ellusive flatties in My yaht, maybe they'll come out of hiding for you!

13. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey man, if you'd've hit me up about an hour or two ago we'd be goin right now.....

14. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My boat never gets unhooked. Batteries are charging right now but I dont know how long it will take. Wait and give me a days notice and I will take you out on my boat somewhere. if where going to fish the white I would think we would have to get way down south somewhere. Near bedford, I know some good spots around spencer but im pretty sure I couldnt get my boat around down there right now. I also have a 14' john but its not really something to fish out of at least at night. How long does it take you to get to martansville. Shoot you can come down and fish brookville lake with me any time you want.

15. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm 10-15 minutes from Martainsville... Me and gdog bigcat (greg) want to climb aboard your boat sometime and do some drifting with you.

16. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Bill if you wanna do some drifting and catch some fish stay away from shane and come step onto my boat. ill put u onto some fish....just kiddin shane! :tounge_out: and besides bill i still owe u that winter fishing trip

17. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shaggy if I remember right u caught a couple of decent fish out of my boat in 6' white caps. You said you woulda gone home and we still caught about 10, with 2 around 20-25.

18. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    im not sure about flooties boat, but i can honestly say, I HAVE NEVER been SKUNKED on skippies boat.. he sure does have a way of finded em.. even if its 7 degrees with 17mph winds on geist! lol

19. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man Im starting to get the feeling everyone is Jealous of me.. Its a shame that I , the self proclaimed " Best Catfisherman In The World " would have to tolerate such behavior by those wishing to one day make the Hall Of Fame themselves one day!!!

All of those who apose me will soon feel the wrath of my mighty catfishing skills!!!:angry::cool2::smile2::crazy:

20. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    even looked at the hall of fame. Except at instructions.