Iowa/Illinois/Missouri July 25/26/27 th

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 1sporticus, Jul 7, 2008.

1. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey everyone we are going to have the 1st annual(hopefully) Powerhouse Bash at Hubingers landing In Keokuk, Iowa. Although the flood has slowed up our prep work somewhat, we have had some good news lately. Tents camp for free, and campers are normal price I believe it's under 20 bucks. We have a sign up list posted, and we are geared up and ready to go have some fun. Hope you can make it. Later Andy

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Do you have to reserve a spot to tent camp. If so guess I'd best try and get one.Earlier I talked of just geting a room,but since then have lost my dog so now I don't have to work around her:sad2:. So now I guess I tent camp if I'm lucky enough to make it up there.Told better half I was still planning on it.Thanks for the update.

3. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Theres plenty of room John, so no need to reserve. lad to have you. Later Andy

4. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I would love to come. I'm on call that weekend though, but since i'm only 30 miles away I may have to chance it. :wink:

Eric

5. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    8 more days until the Bash, get them fishing poles out and dusted off, and lets going fishing. Later Andy