Invited!!

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by MRR, Jan 18, 2009.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hey you all you know your welcome to join us at the Mo.Gathering in May.
    Come join the fun fellows,Good fun ,fishing ,great prizes. Great FOOD
    When May 15,16,and 17th
    Where Truman State Park Raccoon Ridge camp grounds

Check out the BOC Members Gathering forum and go into Mo.gathering.Lots of good info there.
    COME JOIN THE FUN!!

You won't be disappointed!!

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thx for the info John. I'm sure some of the guys will want to participate. Thanks a million for filling us in.

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :cool2:Its goona be good .:cool2:.lotta great stuff goin on there .:cool2:..ya aint gonna want to miss it if ya want to meet up with some our members gonna be quite a few there from all over ...Utah -Indiana -Kansas -Nebraska .Illinios. me IOWA....Etc.".B.O.C!" Oh yeah you know:wink:...and word has it Trumans has some bomb fishin....I know you fellers like to fish ...lill fish off gonna be gion ...dont even think bout winnin that though :roll_eyes:I am gonna win this one :wink: :smile2 but do come fer the food fun...man the menu alone is werth gold:cool2::Vittles ...Yeah check it out:cool2: May cant come fast nuff:roll_eyes:

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Hoping some of ya'll will come meet some of the "bank" fishermen/women like myself, LOL!!! I may not can out fish you but I can sure give ya something to chuckle about...some of ya'll would pay good money just to hear me talk, with this Southern gal accent I got!! Oh and did I mention I sometimes run off and forget my clothes bag? Well forget that one, that may actually drive some away :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Come and see us and oh, yeah .... bring food. John roams from campsite to campsite eating everyone elses' dinner.

Cuz you could break on down wich ya bad self and come on over too, we'd let ya!

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Cherie your welcome to fish off the bank if you want too. As for me i'll have swift runnin water under me. Hopefully i get that big aluminum hull by then but if not, me and "whitie" shall fish yet again. She ain't much for looks but had alot of fish drug over the side.:wink:

I'm personally callin Kutter out this one. If ya don't come i hope cut werms eat every stinkin mater plant ya got.:crazy: Mj will be there again and the rest of you guys are welcome too. Like Kenny said, we gonna have lots of fine vittles.

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    LOL I'll fish anywhere I can! and iffen ya wanna argue come on over to the MO gathering thread where at least the folks knows us and expects it. LMAO!

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I hope I can make it down again, If I do you can bet that I am going to beat MRR to the fried morel pile.:smile2:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Shoot you too:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    hope i can make it sounds like fun

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey get on over and get sighned up with Spoon:cool2: I would like to meet as many mebers as I can this yr and this is a good way to do it plus....ya start throwin round everything els "HELL YEAH!" Gonna be big fun !I bet we all gain ten er more pounds with all them vittles lined up....just hope I can still climb in the boat:smile2: