invitation....

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by kat king, Jul 23, 2008.

1. kat king

kat king New Member

State:
    hutchinson,ks
    hey fellow BOC members just wanted to say anytime any of you want to come this way send me a pm and we will do some fishing i have several good holes we can hit i fish the big arkansas more than anything but if you looking for some good flathead fishing the ark is the place to be lots of water to cover.and lots of good jams and flats i know about i have walked th river for 8 hours one day and found many good holes..just a thought to those who like to try new waters..:smile2::wink:..

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great offer, I will take you up on it if I ever find myself at Fort Riley

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Patrick that is nice of you.

4. kat king

kat king New Member

State:
    hutchinson,ks
    no problem mickey i would love to have any of the fellow BOC members to join me on a fishing trip i love to fish and even more with my fellow BOC members this is truly a brotherhood of catfisherman thanx to all who reply to this post..:smile2::wink:...

5. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't know that I will be heading out that way anytime soon with another baby on the way but if you get to NW Ohio I will gladly take you out on the Maumee with us

6. kat king

kat king New Member

State:
    hutchinson,ks
    thank you for the invite i would love to join you on a trip if i come that way i also have 3 children so i know how hard it is to travel..thanx again:smile2:..

7. hawk

hawk New Member

State:
    kenton ohio
    thanks for the invite Kat I'm gonna have to try and make it down that way when get off this deployment. Have some guys down there that asked me to make the trip the last time i was deployed and I'm thinkin Arkansas in Jan should be pretty decent. I'll have to look you p when i head that way.