Introducing myself

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DaveinKC, Dec 22, 2007.

1. DaveinKC

DaveinKC New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey everyone, I,m Dave and I am in Kansas City. It is now about 18 degrees, snowing and very windy here. I have been a member awhile but I have not posted anything until now. (my bad...lol)-
    I am and avid fisherman, mostly flyfishing for trout, bass and bluegill. I have been fishing all of my life and have caught many catfish. Mostly pan size which my family and I love to eat. I have been reading alot about trophy catfishing and I am interested in getting into that part of the sport. No reason not to with all of the good lakes and rivers around here. I hope to learn alot here, in fact, I already have. Appears to be alot of knowledge and expertise here and alot of good folks.

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Welcome Dave, you took the correct offramp on the info highway for trophy fishing...

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome aboard Dave. :0a25:
    Kansas river, Missouri river, Truman Lake and Lake of the Ozarks are all trophy water within a short distance from you. Good luck out there...

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Dave! Yup, the weather sure is yukky.:angry: Went shopping tonite...it was an adventure.:eek:oooh:

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Welcome to the BOC Dave. Seems to be quite a few BOC members in or close to you area. You should have no trouble getting any information you are looking for and whatever you cant find just ask. Someone will be along shortly to get you going in the right direction. Best information and people on the WWW.:big_smile:

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
    David

6. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Welcome aboard the BOC Dave..... You can still do all that other fishing, Just do the primary thing of "cattin" and enjoy the other fishing in your spare time..... if you have it.

Bayrunner Ray

7. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Welcome, we can always use some more Daves' around here.:big_smile:

8. DaveinKC

DaveinKC New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I appreciate it. Hope this bitter cold doesn't last too long. I need to go fishing!

9. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Welcome to the BOC, Dave! Hope you don't turn into a Davesicle. :smile2:

10. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Welcome from the Hoosier state even though its a tad late

11. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Even though you've been around since April, I'll say welcome just the same:wink:! I hope to read more posts from ya in the future. I too love to eat panfish. Heck I never even used bluegill for bait before I started to hunt flatheads!:big_smile:

12. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Welcome to the BOC, Dave.

13. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Welcome glad you posted.
    Bill

14. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Welcome to the BOC Dave, Hope you enjoy it here.

15. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Dave, I'm just East of KC, I don't do much still-water fishing, but any time you want to hit the Mighty MO river, just drop me a PM. Lots of nice fish and fishing around the area! Merry Christmas!

Branden

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dave Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. Lots of good info on this site on trophy fishing.:0a25::0a25::0a18:

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    :0a25::0a25:Glad to have ya aboard. I live 90 miles North of ya in a lil town called Oregon Mo. I fish the Missouri and the Nodaway Rivers. Never yet caught a trophy but I'd sure to try. I know it would be a blast. Yes the weather has been rather exciting here of late but I'm sure it will soon calm down. Anyway glad to have ya on the BOC it sure is a good place to be,and the fishing information is excellent.~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

18. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Dave, welcome to the BOC/SOC. Glad you decided to jump in and start posting.

19. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    welcome to the BOC there is a lot of nice people on this site an can just about answer any thing you need

20. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Welcome to the BOC Dave.