Introducing Monster Rod Holders

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Whether your fishing for fun or you are a serious trophy tournament fisherman, todays modern fishing techniques demands a more flexible approach in rod holder design. Here at the Monster we seen a need for stronger more versatile and user-friendly rod holder.

Monster Rod holders are built Monster strong to handle the larger hard running fresh water fish, such as catfish and stripers. Designed by a competitive catfish tournament angler. The rod holders are made of 1/2 in. steel covered with a thick plastic coating to protect your rods and are constructed with a extra large rod butt rest for easy rod removal when the rod is loaded.

Our design team has developed a new and unique rotating base, which enables the angler to rotate to adjust is just seconds and will lock into twelve different positions in a 360 degree radius. Constructed of high grade aluminum and steel for durability and strength.

monster rod holders have a lifetime warranty agaist breakage. the deluxe base has a 1 year warranty with workmanship or against breakage under nomal conditions.

Monster Deluxe base
    will also work for you guys that already have 1/2 threaded metal rod holders, just screw it in and tighten the wing nut , and now it just takes 1 second to adjust your rod holders to any of the 360* you desire!

EACH MONSTER ROD HOLDER IS BUILT WITH LOVE!

WE ARE THE ORIGINAL BLACK AND RED!

Attached Files:

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Do you have mounts to fit on the square rail of a pontoon boat?

3. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Those are some nice looking rod holders!! :cool2:

4. rockfordflathunter

rockfordflathunter New Member

State:
    rockford,illino
    These things are great!!!Pitched my old ones gonna order a few more in a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Camo Fish

Camo Fish New Member

State:
    United States
    Guy's and Gal's you need to get out and get you some Monster's. They will hold up to any beast! Not only do you get the best quality and service, they are built and tested by serious catfisherman.

6. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    nice

7. cvbaitman

cvbaitman New Member

State:
    georgia
    GOOD LOOKING ROD HOLDERS

8. lucescoflathead

lucescoflathead New Member

State:
    Western Pa.
    How do I order a couple? Thanks Todd

9. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
  10. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    You can't go wrong here my friend....This will be a very good choice to make...

11. country31780

country31780 New Member

State:
    plains,ga
    seen them they look nice need to get me 7 of them bad boys

12. paul c

paul c New Member

State:
    sparks ga
    What is the dimensions of the base for the rod holder? I need to build my rack to hold 4 to 6 holders dont know what size tubing to use?

13. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    the economy bases come in two sizes, 1.5 in. x 1.5 in. four point attatchment base and a 1in. x 2 in. two point attactchment base

thanks

steve

14. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc
    They are super tough !!!!!!! If you fish with heavy duty rods you better use monsters

15. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    now what am i gonna do with my 12 driftmasters, haha, im gonna get some

16. jeff18

jeff18 New Member

State:
    pittsburgh pa
    I fish from the bank and would love a larger version for bank fishing.. Do you have any?

17. southernQLM

southernQLM New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I went out with him 2 weeks ago and he had THE MONSTERS on his boat. They were great, sturdy,tuff and I thought they were brand new but I don't think they were. My daughter caught a 50lb blue and the rod holder didn't budge. IMG_4844.JPG IMG_4846.JPG IMG_4851.JPG IMG_4857.JPG

18. Teresa

Teresa New Member

State:
    missouri
    Do you have any that fit on the gunnel rail systems?

19. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Probably the same thing im going to do with mine. There is nothing wrong with driftmaster, i have used them for yrs. It and atwood is about al that is offered. When you get into fishn for the realy huge Blues and flatheads you need larger rod and they usually have the larger handles and you cant even get them in a driftmaster, Thats where the Monster Rod Holders come in. Also when you fishn for the larger cats straight down and hang into one you want a holder that wont bend. I know in a lot of lakes you dont have this problem but if you do you may want to consider the Monsters. I was fishn from a boat in 100ft of water and was fishn 50ft down. I hung into something bid and my drag was locked down tight, it pulled off line but not fast enough and my driftmaster rod holder bent down to the point i almost lost my rod. This has only happend once but still i had to get rid of some nice Tiger rods because they wouldnt work in my holders. If you going to fish in Big Fish waters get Big fish rod holders. Monsters must be the way to go because just about all the tournament fisherman have them on there boats