Introduce yourself [old and new]

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Sep 17, 2007.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I thought this might be of use so I will start
    Iam Richard Ward I live in Kathleen Ga I have 6 kids and 6 grand kids I drive a Truck for a living [ local runs] and I fish Blackshear and ocmulgee mainly will try any I can get to I am 54 years old
    You can tell as little or as much about yourself as you want or nothing cause it don't matter I just figure some may want to know where who is for a possible fishin trip :big_smile:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Is this thread for Ga. members? or any BOC members.:0a28:

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Anybody if you want to put it in here feelfree

4. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I'm David Harrison, my nickname is actually "Bumper", and I live by the Oostanaula River near Calhoun, GA. I have 2 boys (Austin, 4 yrs. and Logan, 4 mo.) I fish the Oostanaula most, but I also fish the Coosa River as well as Carter's and Allatoona Lakes sometimes. I've had the big fish bug for years now, so I also go across the state line to the TN River lakes whenever I can(monster blues up there). Do I really need to say what I do in my spare time?(I'm either catfishing, catching bait for catfishing, or on the BOC talking about catfishing). Austin goes fishing with me a lot of the time( his PB is 7 lbs. right now, but he's helped with bigger ones) and Logan has already been out for several boat rides. Good luck fishin' everybody.

5. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Hey all. My name is Greg Ames I live in Philadelphia Pa. I'm 35 years old, married,and have 4 children. I am a carpenter/construction worker. I try to get out fishing when ever I can, and 85 to 90% of the time I take my kids with me. I've been catfishing for years,but only discovered The BOC this summer. When I travel I am always open to meeting fellow BOC members. In alot of my past post I think I have given some good info about myself. Fishing is a way to keep my kids out of trouble, and spend quality time with them lol. I just wish there was a way to spread more info on the Brotherhood, because I am sure there is a lot more fisherman out there searching for an online community like this one.

6. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi,
    Im Brian Chambers, I live up in the mountains. Sautee near Helen. Im a retired soldier love to hunt and fish. Going to school and hope I never get tired of it. I fish all over the place. I love help also he he :roll_eyes:.

Feel free to write me.

Brian

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    good info thats what we need:smile2:

8. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Im Matt McKinney, I am 29. I live in Yellow Springs Ohio. I just got married 3 months ago,so no kids yet. I work for a mortgage company. I fish the Ohio River as much as I can, and organize and run tournies with ACATS. I have been catfishing since I was about 17. I hired a guide on the river, and thats all she wrote. Got me a boat, and something to pull it with, and the rest is history.

9. Roll Tide Roll

Roll Tide Roll New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Scott Douglas, 40 years old, married to a wife who loves to fish as well. Acworth GA, I hit the coosa, allatoona, and carters lake. Love catching small bream on crickets, then turning them into either cut bait, or live bait for mr whiskers. Got my son hooked on fishing as well, he is 5 and has hauled in about 5 bass, 4 crappie, and over 50 bream this summer just on crickets, minnows, and beetle spins.

10. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    I'm Demetrius Chavez about to turn 36 i reside on the western slope CO i've been with my wife sence jr.HighSchool she supports all my hunting/fishing outdoor activites . i have 4 children the oldest 17, 11 , 7 , and 2 three boys 1 girl . i'm a supervisor for Alpine truss ,I can't get enough of catfish'n i really enjoy this sport glad to be part of the B.O.C. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKEING ME FEEL WELCOMED !

11. Cuda-Cada

Cuda-Cada Member

State:
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    My name is Robert Preston. I live in Jacksonville Fl. but I fish the Altamaha River for flatheads. I am married with a son and daughter. I work for Anheuser-Busch Inc. I also like older muscle cars and have owned a couple of 1967 GTO's in the past.

12. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    well my name is chris prescott i have two sons and 4 grandbabys now...
    the dog in the pic is yuma she is my service dog she hears for me i am almost compleatly deaf without my hearing aids in she wakes me to my alarm clock she lets me know when the doorbell rings and she lets me know when someone comesprowling around....i got her from paws with a cause...they are a great bunch of people they are a tax free and theydidnt charge me any thing,,,, i own a bait shop which is fun but has its draw backs not enough time to fish.......i love the outdoors ....:big_smile:

13. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey now!! My names Terry I am from Jersey been in Georgia for a while now. I mainly fish lanier for dinks as there aint many good cattin spots around my area in hall county. :haha:

14. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi, my name is Jaime Anzaldo. I live in Los Angeles. I am 35 years old single no children. I work for the County of Los Angeles Department of Mental Health. I live about 15 minutes from the ocean. I mostely a saltwaterfishermen, but have always loved catfishing. I been a BOC member for almost six years. I have been fortunate to attend several gatherings in diffrent states. The friendships and memories I have made on the BOC are special. I also wanted to say you have friend in California.

Jaime

15. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    hey i am sandy from georgia live in jesup have one son and getting a divoce have not fished here yet but wanting to. the picture in here on my avatar is me and my son you guys pick who is who
    :tounge_out:

16. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    YOUR THAT RASCALY RABBIT ( LOL )

17. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John, an old guy from Eastern Iowa. Retired Veterinarian. Have so many kids they quit counting. Live with one current wife, 5 dogs and 5 cats, 1 horse, 16 guineas, a few snakes, so many deer I can't count them. Occasionally hunt and fish, but after 55 years of doing that, what's new. Think I'll take up embroidery. Is there a forum for that? I would like to travel, and if anybody out there wants to send me $10,000 I will e-mail you my PO Box. We can go together.

18. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Been thinking of taking the kids to the zoo. Whats the price of admission at your place lol. As for the $10,000 I've been after a stash like that for a while now.:0a32::cross:

19. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Lottery & slots haven't been friendly lately.

20. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Did that jumbo blue come from a TVA? Wow. Anyways, my name is Marc Pedersen, I first started flatheadin' about 19 years ago in Indiana. Mostly the Wabash river. I live in Dallas, GA now and have been concerntrating on the Coosa. I have been fishin' Santee Cooper for 10 yrs now and am gearing up for this weekend's tournament. I catch and release and fish these monsters for the thrill, aside a few bread n' butter now and gain. I have some sweet spots on Marion for this weekend, but we'll see. After the tourney i am planning on hitting Coosa for some cats. I fish stripes now and then but cats are BY FAR my favorite.