Internet troubles

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by whisker maniac, Oct 3, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Sorry everyone but I am having terrible internet problems and can't hardly get on. Especially can't get on in chat. I can get on early in the morning but at night can hardly get on at all.

I am having withdrawls from being able to be on with you as often as I would like but I will post when I can.

2. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Hey Kevin, having problems myself. It seems to happen more in the morning for me. Had to get rid of dial-up and get satellite hook-up but still have problems. But do love the speed. Guess these pc's are more like humans hmmm!!!

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    some times its hard to belive that they are just machines :eek:oooh:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    One thing for sure they have a mind of thier own seems like. Hope yopu get it figured out real quick.

5. chrisb

chrisb New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    well just to let you know it isnt any better any where else in the world in fact i bet its worse here where im at well good luck hope you get it fixed

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well I got my puter acting better. Seems there was a build up of static in the connections and the splitter. Took them all apart and cleaned them and now it's working much better.

7. Mrs. Kitty

Mrs. Kitty New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thanks babe calling the cable guy really helped huh! :big_smile:

8. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Welcome aboard Mrs.Kitty, Glad to see more arkansans joining. Chris, at least you have internet over there, when it was my time in the sandbox we was lucky to call home once a month or two. and a package from home with the life sustaining chewing tobacco took forever. Stay safe, Stay proud and come home ready to fish.

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    well hello miss kitty.welcome to the boc.

10. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hello from Beebe ms kitty:smile2:

11. Mrs. Kitty

Mrs. Kitty New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thank You Johnnie and Pastor,
    Glad to finally be a part of the gang. Well I've always been a part of the gang but only in the back ground sitting behind Whiskermaniac when he was on here. I can now speak for myself and not have to have Kevin talking for me. LOL! And your right Johnnie. Now we need another computer. One for Kevin and one for me. LOL!