International Custom Rod Building Exposition

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mark J, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    It's that time again. Traditionally called the National Custom Rod Building Exposition the name has changed to International Custom Rod Building Exposition because of the continuing growth of international support from rod builders and manufacturers.
    The last several years its been held in Charlotte NC and this year it moves to High Point NC, the furniture capitol of the world.

I just want to say that for those that have never been around custom rods or rod building this would be an experience. Some of the work featured is way more then just a fishing pole, its art.
    Custom weaving of outdoor scenes for butt wraps and tartan wraps. There are some beautiful rods.
    And if you want to get into rod building you need to be there. Alot of the top notch suppliers will be on hand with I'm sure special show pricing on those rod lathes, rod blanks, and finishing supplies.
    I hope I get to make it back this year myself.

Show dates are Febuary 17th-18th 9AM - 5PM
    High Point, NC - Show Place Convention Center

2. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Mark, remind us when the time gets near. I'd like to ride up with you. I'll get up with Gator and see if he can make it too. There might be some items he needs