Interesting

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by drpepper, Dec 12, 2008.

1. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Someone stole my neighbors cop car.... wrecked it within a couple blocks of his house... THEN walked up to my house and stole my wifes car this morning!:angry:

2. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    It's strange how others can be towards other people without even thinking about what they're doing or how dangerous they are. I perferr to walk out of a plant instead of to be carried out. I perferr to see a Chiropractor once a month for the rest of my life, instead of having a Doctor to cut my back open just simply once. I'm not sorry that I'm looking for another job that is a whole lot safer.

3. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    :smile2:wow he was in another world

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    :smile2: That's probably why he wrecked the cops car. He didn't realize it was a cops car until he got away 2 blocks down the road and went into shock when he realized he stole a police car and wrecked it :smile2:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    It might be time to move to another neighborhood.:wink:

6. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live in the sticks (more/less) been here sincw 1990-never locked my doors etc. NEVER had any problems... everybody knows everybody. this was a one time freaky thing. the guy was from outta town no doubt... if he has a record that he's been fingerprinnted for- he WILL be caught very soon and fed to the neighborhood farm animals:wink:

7. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    still got them geese hangin around?? their mean lil some guns!

8. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    I hate when that happens:cool2:

9. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sounds like he or she was just looking for transportation. Sometimes these people get so whacked out, they don't care what they do or to who. They probably got it in their mind that they needed a car right then. The cop car was the closest one. If they were whacked out, the wreck may have been an accident and then they went shopping again. I wonder if there was a key in the ignition of the car, even if it was locked.

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yep... keys in both the cop car and my wifes car... If I had to guess, he took off in the cop car before he could see out of the frosted up windows lol. The TRIED to steal the shotgun out of the cruiser but couldnt- he DID get the laptop and a few other small thing,,, (I forgot what he told me)
    Tony, (the cop) did say he had CASH layin' in the passenger seat but the theft didn't even notice it! :roll_eyes:

:confused2:OH yeah... did I mention? My wife FOUND her car setting in a small church parking lot about 10 miles from the house!

It needs a front bumper cover, r/f headlight, right side fender and a windshield (where I'm guessing he hit his stupid head when he crashed into whatever it was)

Other then that it's just fine......:big_smile:

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man I'll tell ya... I'm not too sure whats worse,,, geese crappin' everywhere, or a dag-gone car thief:confused2:

12. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ME TOO BROTHER!:angry:

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Keep us updated if they catch the retard(s) who did this.My dads unmarked car is locked up tight 24/7 and has a bonus alarm with it.

14. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I sure will, I was worried Tony'd get into a little trouble.... so was he... lessoned learned though... BIG TIME! (by BOTH of us LOL) His car was a total loss.

15. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    You could always go for the snake in the car for an alarm

16. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana

He's K9, but of course the dog was in the house (asleep, lol)

17. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    That's why we should all practice good habits. Always take your keys and lock your car. More than half of the vehicles stolen, here in Texas anyway, have the keys left inside and are unlocked.

18. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

19. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I used to know someone who had a Boa. The Boa kept her car safe by wrapping itself around a car thief's leg!

20. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    We have that trouble when we go walking at the local Park. I should put a geese cage out instead of fish baskets.