Insulated Rain Suits $20.00 @ Cummins Tools

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by DoubleD, Oct 15, 2008.

1. DoubleD

DoubleD New Member

State:
    MO
    I just stopped in at Cummins Tools at M-291 and 23rd Street Independence, MO for some parts and found they had some insulated rain suits in stock for $20.00 :big_smile:. Shell 100% PVC coated polyester, Lining 100% nylon, Filling 100% polyester (of course they are made in China:sad2:). They only have medium size, I’m 6 foot 3 inches and 200# with about a 35 inch inseam and the jacket fits fine, but the pants are a little tight around the waist with my camo BDU’s.. There are teal or greenish- blue color, The jackets have 6 pockets with a Velcro and zippered front and snap on hood, and the pants have an elastic waist with drawstring.

They seemed like a pretty good deal and could be useful this time of year. I bought a set for myself, wife and son.

Just thought some BOC might be interested and I should pass the information along.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks David. I don't live to far from there. I'll check em out tomorrow. Thanks and welcome to the BOC.

3. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Sounds like a place I need to swing into, thanks for the info.

4. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Kick Butt:big_smile: Thanks David for the info. I only live four blocks away from Cummins Tools:smile2:

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Med wouldn't work for me, I am a little fluffy.:eek:oooh: But thanks for the info and I will keep checking them out, I kinda forget they are there. Welcome to the BOC