INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO Offer

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by maine, Jan 25, 2006.

1. maine

maine New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Attention all Arkansas catfisherpersons:
    Coach Adams of Greenville, MS has offered to supply all AR catfishing persons with a bait catching instructional video. The first in a series of instructions will cover using the cast net to obtain log perch, mullet, threadfin and gizzard shad and other various and assorted catfish baits. Later lessons will cover catching skipjacks on jigs, where to fish for them and techniques employed to catch them on jigs. The following pictures will give you a preview of the exceptional quality of the information on the videos.

maine

Attached Files:

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    It is not everyday we get to learn from one of the greatest baitfisherman on the river .

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Maine:

Thanks for the Photos of my Bait Catchin Hero. That Coach is the Best when it comes to catchin Bait. He has taught most of the Guys over in AR how to do it.

What a Guy:

Gene

4. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    Please put me on the waiting list. This will be a collector's item as soon as it is released! I'm just wondering what took so long to get this started in the first place?!? :thumbsup:

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Coach was taught by the pros, After hanging around us Arkies, He is not paying people to catch bait for him!!:) :) we should get a cut of the video sales!!:) :)