Instant Fisherman!

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Deltalover, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I was up later then I am most nights, last night! I was flipping through the channels and came across a late night info-mercial, about the new improved "instant fisherman"! I am thinking they showed it when real fisherman are sleeping or fishing and can't counter there claims, lol! I had one about 10 years ago and was'nt really impressed! However the video these guys showed had them, catching a shark about 6 feet long. Hauled him off the bottom, and in a hurry too! You can then adjust the stiffness of this rod and go trout fishing or adjust it in the middle for eater cats! I don't think I will be buying one, but the video is worth watching. Anybody got one? You can tell us!:wink: Lmao!
    http://www.instantfisherman.net/
    Oh yeah, they said "It's approved for professional bass tournaments":roll_eyes:

2. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Ummmm.... No I don't think that I like it! Got better junk out there to waste my hard earned $$$ on!

Aaron

TA2D

3. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    ..."and if you call within the next 5 minutes we will throw in the new Bass-o-matic for FREE.. that's right FREE!

I just checked out their website. The sell a belt attachment for this thing.
    Hey anybody remember the movie Goonie's? I think that oriental kid must have invented this thing!!!
    :big_smile_2:
    _

4. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I think your right about them showing it when most are in bed. It lloks as bad as the talking bass.

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Oh Oh I have to order these NOT might be ok for someone that doesn't know better.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am gonna order 10 of em....the 2nd Tuesday of this week.

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    HAHAHA I seen that last night too. Sometimes those infomercials are more entertaining than the shows.:lol:

8. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Just gotta love the way they make the product sound like the best thing since the invention of the wheel!:lol: LMAO

9. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    It looks OK to me for something to throw in your trunk in "just in case"

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'll be darned if that don't look like DH! LOL!

11. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i saw that last night on tv man lol they even caught a shark with it!!!(or so it seemed) but if i saw one i would prolly only use it for bluegills but i would'nt spend any hard earned money on one.....why have there been tons of these things coming out lately???

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Buddy,
    I seen the info-mercials about that thing - and all I have to say is "BS"!!!! (lol:happy: )
    I Can just see someone pulling in a 20+ pound Channel - a 35+ pound Blue Cat or a 50+ pound Flathead on one of those things :roll_eyes:
    A nice Bluegill whould tear that thing up. (lol:happy: )
    I wouldn't even teach a kid to fish with one of those things, because they may grow-up rippin' people off or making info-mercials themself (lol:happy: ).
    "Real Fishermen use Real Fishing Gear" :0a23:

"Instant Fisherman - "Yea Right":roll_eyes:

Take it easy Fellows,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

13. Majesticman

Majesticman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I had one of the old ones when I was a kid. I can't remember if I ever caught anything on it.

14. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    If it sounds to good to be true, guess what.:crazy:

15. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If fishing were instant we would all be out of luck and hobbies and the few lucky one's jobs. lol

16. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    looks pretty cheesy to me for $40

17. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i cant see myself buying one of these things even if it hauled in moby dick

18. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    i see that info thing about everyday. it got me convinced.

19. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    I was thinking, it's buy one get one for only two payments of...you go ahead and order for us, send me one, and you make a payment and I'll make the second! It would be like 6 poles for us! Think of it, Sharks, bass, Tuna, Squid, Killer Whale, Just waiting. N-O-T! Ten year warranty though???
    Don

20. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    That is probably the best rod out there...Whoever came up with that has gotta be rich thats for sure.