inputs on a lowrance x510c

Discussion in 'Fish Finder Review and Study' started by stringbean, Apr 13, 2009.

1. stringbean

stringbean New Member

State:
    va
    just wanted to know if anybody had one of these units and if they have have any good or bad luck thinking about getting one while they are on clearance at cabelas

2. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    i have one on my boat now i got on sale i had to pay full price for my other boat i was going for a 135 unit but when i seen the 510 on sale i grabed it always had good luck with it the only thing is its screen gets water spots easy so keep a rag in the boat and go for it:smile2::wink:

3. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Chris,
    Ive got one and love it, If you don’t need the gps "520c" its a great finder,, I use a hand held gps and it works out great, and came out better on the price by not getting the combo unit also I can carry the gps on other things than just boating,,,
    Picture is excellent I would not get a B/W unit after having a color unit, a lot easier to to read...
    Puddle:wink:

Attached Files:

4. huls1

huls1 New Member

State:
    alabama
    I bought one from BPS and was happy with it until i had a slight problem and had to contact theit C/S dept. i sent a email and did not get a reply for 2 weeks, called and took 4 hours to get to speak with some one, got fed up carried it back to BPS and exchanged it for a Humminbird. i know Lowrance makes a good product but their customer service was very bad for me.