Innocent Bath time photos get kids taken away

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ryang, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dont go to walmrt to get your pictures of your children developed if they are naked. Now Im not one to be on the sue train since everything is getting crappy with lawsuits but this deserves it I would be suing walmart for at least 25 Million.

Linky

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    good thing i get all my private photos done at walgreens lmao

3. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    That is messed up no doubt.I don't know what I would do.I am torn between suing or giving the person a raise.A mistake was made but what if the allegations turned out to be true.I am more upset at the criminal investigators for letting it get this blown out of proportion.They could have done some leg work before placing the parents on the sexual predator list.When it comes to the prevention of molestation of a child can you be to careful? Like I said this is a tough one , good post.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Seen this on the news an also read about it. Oh what a wonderful society we are now living in.

First take the paddling away then comes well he touched me 11 years ago. Next thing you know the guy or girl goes to prison on a hearsay.

Can't get any better in this ole world as we all now have to watch over your shoulder.

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I saw this on another forum (nothing do with fishing :smile2:) and it could be the employee was told by management one more screw up and your gone, and following the rules to the letter a disgruntled employee can mess your system up LOL.

Not saying thats the case but it could be

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i went to a child support hearing with my wife, her ex husband never sees the kids..they do not know who he is. literally,,,no idea...well he got mouthy at the courthouse, even with the judge and i wouldnt stand for it..he got away from me there, but the next day we had 2 sheriffs cars and the nice CPS lady at our house. in case youve never dealt with CPS they are not worried with your side of the story. I knew the sheriff..he told me he couldt say who called but told me anyways and why. her ex said that the kids were endanger and me and my wife were on meth. well they came in swabbed our mouths and we both passed on the spot they tore the house apart found nothing and we were on a "probabational period" for 3 months. we had to reschedule our vacation and meet with her the day before we left at 6 am for another mouth swabbing, month or so after all that we finally got our "release of probation" or whatever crap and all it said was that nothing was found multiple drug tests passed no reason for call. Now i tell the lady when she is there about what happened at the courthouse and the fact that he has had 2 children taken away already and has been in the pen for drugs in the last 5 years and ask if she will look into his claim a little further and she looked right at me and said " thats not really what i do..i have to have a called in complaint" IMO if she is wanting to work for CPS she needs to get of her arse and do some work. it is bullsh%$ that a simple phone call can cause 3 months of check ups and several interviews with the kids and when it all check out and ya pass iwth flying colors you dont even get a appology for the inconvienance caused by a falsified claim. dont get me wrong i think the CPS is a excellant organization but their processes are sometimes highly flawed, more listening is needed

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  7. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    "they tore the house apart found nothing and we were on a "probabational period" for 3 months."

Many a moon ago we had a similar experience with CPS. I fully understand that they need to check out complaints, that is a great thing!
    But when you check it out and find no basis for the complaint, it is darn silly to continue to harass folks. And with no evidence of abuse, that is what it is, plain and simple.

BTW That complaint came from an x landlord who broke the lease then got pissed when we moved a month early. (long story) For some strange reason that house had repeated, expensive, maintenance problems for 3 years after that..... I wonder why???:wink:

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    that is the short sweet cersion of that story, it was a real pain in the rear to say the least. it is hard to stay calm but with nothing to hide it made it a little more tolerable, scared the kids, they didnt know what was going on

9. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    This is a crazy world we live in.Innocent pictures (if that was what they were)of children by their parents have never been looked at as dirty.:roll_eyes:
    I'm not the type to jump at trying to sue but if they had done that to me and my family than walmart would pay dearly.:angry:
    Thanks for the link Ryang..

10. L2druid

L2druid New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ugh..that's stupid. I hope they win the lawsuit, that's ridiculous. Can't even take pictures of your children having a blast in the tub..If I had children I'd probably do the same thing and take pictures of their first bath..etc.

That and the spanking thing, kids can turn around and get their parents put in jail for laying a hand on em. Now I'm not very old, but I got paddled as a kid and heck I'm glad. I see these kids coming into and leaving schools now and they are arrogant PUNKS who have never known punishment. Heck I'd get the belt and lose everything for a month of two if I said some of the things they say to teachers.

Eh, I'm rambling.

11. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    "that is the short sweet cersion of that story, it was a real pain in the rear to say the least.'

I know right where you are coming from. After a couple months of that worthless aggravation I was truly ready to shoot someone. Had the shotgun in my hands at one point.

Like I said, check it out, that's a good thing.
    Keep suggesting that I am, or am allowing, my kids to be abused... I can't think of a better way to really send me over the edge.:angry:

12. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Stuff like this infuriates me.

My cousin and his wife let someone live with them. They found out that the woman staying with them lived an immoral lifestyle, and, being Christians, they did not want that type of thing near them. So they told her she would have to find somewhere else to stay. Well, after a while, my cousin was anonymously reported for domestic abuse; apparently, someone said he slapped his wife. He told them he had never once hit her, and so did his wife, but he got some kind of probation anyway.

It seems that when children or abuse is involved, "Innocent until proven guilty" goes out the window. I know child abuse and domestic abuse is a problem, but I think that laws like this create a whole new problem and do very little to help the first problem.

13. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I appologize for my spelling errors, i have bout 4 screens open and my other programs are all numbers based and i smack away like a chimp on cocaine

yeah the CPS lady kept asking why i looked so mad :confused2:

14. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would have someones head on my mantle. I know there are bath tub pics of me as a child floating around the family. bullsh#$ is what it is.

15. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    That would be the equivalent me landing a 60 lb flattie and you asking why I was so happy. Heeeeere's your sign...

16. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Stuff like this proves that a college degree alone should never alone qualify someone for a govt.(public) job. You have to have some good old fashion common sence mixed in there somewhere.
    BTW, I had a bumper sticker on my last truck just for the heck of it. "Have You Beat Your Wife Today" with a big smiley face.:big_smile_2: I sure got a lot of comments about it to. Some not so nice.

17. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Lmao ..My wife would beat me if I put that on my truck:crazy::smile2:

18. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Regardless of all thing's ,If these people are found not guilty over such a B.S photo ....There live's are going to be Hell,can you imagine what there neibour's are saying or what's being said at the work place? Try getting a job after that ..Even if innocent the damage is done .

19. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I don't think those folks ever abused their children. JMO.

The THING is, IF we choose to think about it, LOTS of children are abused everyday. And what do WE do about it? I personally have never known an abused child (that I knew of) except for 20 years ago, when I was a teacher's aide. And supposedly that little girl had been adopted by cousins who wouldn't do the same. She was a beautiful young lady, in all senses of the word..... I don't KNOW though, do you? EVERY person in this world should look at things twice. Again, JMO.

If I ever have any MONEY, if will go towards preventing child abuse. There isn't a whole lot WORSE than that to me.

20. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

my mother in law was over and invited the lady to sit down and eat with us because she was interupting our meal..i said "no i dont think so..shes on the clock"