Inmate Lawsuit

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by zeboman, Apr 29, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I read about an inmate charged with murder suing the county because the food is terrible in jail.This inmate apparently weighed over four hundred pounds when he entered the jail and is now three hundred pounds, he lost 100 pounds so far. LMAO!!! Food should be the least of his worries.

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    AGREED! :crazy:

3. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    For one he sounds disgusting obese and needs to lose a few hundred pounds and second, if he has a problem with the food there, dont do retarted things that lands you in prison! Personally i believe they shouldnt get nice meals, just simple crap, nutriloaf, bread, beans water, no tv's, no radios, no outside contact or visitors, rarely will they get play time outside, no special gyms with weights, basketball courts and all that crap. They need heavily guarded work houses attached to every prison that makes concrete, steel, gravel, bring back the chain gangs to clean up the highways, if they run, they get shot on the spot. They need to bring back the electric chair also for some of those sickos! Im tired of hearing about law suits from inmates because they arent being pampered and thier treatment is inhumane, they need to realize what they did to land themselves most likely was inhumane to others.

Glad im not a warden of a prison:smile2:

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Don't get me wrong here, I ain't stckin' up for the guy. I think his grievance though is they are starving him to death, and claims it's cruelty. I could be wrong, but that is how it was reported on the news here. I think they are doing him a favor!

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I think it`s hilarious how inmates try and glog the courts with frivolous lawsuits.

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Zeeb, crawling out from under my rock where it is dark and moist like that house cellar in Austria to post on your thread.

"Mr Sandman Send Me a Dream" to quote a song title from another thread.

Zeeb I think they should feed this guy anything and everything he wants. Steaks fried in lard, eggs fried in lard. 24 hours a day. Take away his weights and don't allow him next to another prisoner he can work over to lose a lb or 2. Let him gain a couple hundred pounds and die of a coronary infarct. Cheaper than keeping him in prison forever or waiting until his pleas are exhausted. He dies happy and we save a lot of money to give to the Democratic Party.

"Mr Sandman Send Me a Dream"

7. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    imho the state should charge him for the weight loss. jenny craig and weight watchers charge big bucks.

8. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    In most jails and prisons, inmates are served the same meal and same portion sizes no matter if you're 150 or 500 pounds besides the inmates can purchase extra food items from the jail's canteen if they want. If he don't like it there than he should be transferred here to our county jail, they're notorious for serving only 2 meals a day and one of those is a sandwich and if you're not careful someone will take your food from you so you have to fight to eat. Inmates have to many rights as it is, they're there for punishment not easy living. So my advice to him is if you don't like how you're treated, the conditions, the rules, or what or how much food you're served then stay out of jail !!!

9. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa

I would like to Mirror what he said! 100% I think we should put them in a hot box and let them rot personally...

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with you. But it doesn't cost the inmate a dime to file that lawsuit. The state pays for the lawyer and etc. This lawsuit has been filed many times and will be filed again. The prison is saving this guys life but he is to stupid to realize it.

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Zebo, Here in Indiana, Death Row Inmates filed a suit complaining about OVERCROWDING.:smile2::smile2:

I don't know where that suit went, but I know how to solve that problem.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::smile2:

12. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Your right food should be the last of his worries right now thats some crazy stuff right there, I know we have a big Federal Prison about 10 min from the house, and its a pretty crazy place so far they have had 2 murdered in the prison and it hasnt been open more than 2 years, I agree if they dont want to eat there food then they shouldnt do stuff to get there selfs in trouble and be in there to start with.

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Just keep walkin the Block Zeeb :wink: Tell him to save his "allowance" for more of them fish steaks and oddlesOnoodles, LOL. Ya ain't doing a good job there Z-man, if'n yer not getting sued atleast every other year :wink: No win situation they will start feeding his fat arse more then he will sue for being a slob, or if he chokes to death on dinner then his momma will file for neglect! You know the game all to well Bro! It could all be solved for a meer $0.50 per "HEAD" LMAO! Biggest meanest baddest arses in the world, unless ya walk the block with all them cry'n about everything crack babies! Prision system in this country is a D**n SHAME!

14. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    My friend is a jail administrator in Arkansas:eek:oooh::tounge_out: He hears it from inmates all the time:wink: 2300 calories is the basic rule for jails...unless he can prove it's below 2300 not much gonna happen....there meals are based on nutrition .....not appearence or taste!!!:smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh: That is what ya get for being there in the 1st place...bet he wishes he wouldnt have killed that dude now......no more twinkies at least of the Hostess variety!!

15. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    now what would the ACLU think about folks around here talking like this. :smile2:

16. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I say if he likes mustard, serve him Mayo. prisons are not boarding house's for the folks who refuse to comply with society.

17. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I got the worlds smallest fiddle for him to listen to. :smile2: I should sue him for increasing my taxes.

18. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    TOTALLY AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Fire up the chair and make some room for them!!!

20. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Last guy I talked to about jail food said he got plenty, it just had no taste. The guys would take extra back to the cell for snacks at night. They could make up a pretty good spread. Used all the green fruit to make pruno. What they made in the cell at night was better than what was served. Someone oughta counsel the guy and tell him how good he got it to be getting healthy.