Info on the osage

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by n2fishn, Mar 14, 2008.

1. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Hey guys I need some help.
    My sister owns a house below truman dam I think around mile marker 67?
    It's been years since I was down in that area snagging and never did do any catfishing.
    I fish lakes mostly around here but would like to come down there in a couple of weeks to try some catfishing.
    Any info on the river for catfish around that mile marker would be greatly appreciated.

TD

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Below Truman Dam at the 67MM would be Lake of the Ozarks less than 10 miles from me(58MM). That area should have some good cat action for you.:wink: Fresh shad for bait and you should do well.

3. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    Your best bet if you're not familiar with the area is to get with Steve Brown of Catfish Safari and go on a guided trip. He's a sponsor here - visit his web site www.catfishsafari.com

You'll learn more in a day with him than you can learn on your own in many years. It'll be the best $350 you'll ever spend catfishing, I promise... Bring your wife or your kids or your grandkids or your best friend, you'll enjoy it.

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Thanks Ken And Marty for the info.Marty I think your advice with a guide is the way to go because I have never fished down that way and know nothing about the water there.I will give Steve a call.

Thanks again.
    TD