Info on a friend that passed away this year.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by lawnman61, Aug 26, 2006.

1. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    In now way are you obligated to donate to this but a very good biker friend of mine passed away earlier this year (May 2006) from an accident trying to avoid hitting a deer. My brother in Colorado is putting on a benefit thing for my friends family up there. I just thought the brothers and sisters in here would like to view the website that my sister-inlaw made on this event and to show you how many friends he really had while he was alive. and how many friends still think of him and his family. Please do not donate to this benefit.
    If the moderators think this should not be posted, they can delete this thread if they want to.
    If you would like to know more about this friend of mine, please visit the website to view pics and things that are going on today.
    www.smokesbenefit.info

This is just info about him and his family and friends that I wanted to post to let you know that family and friends are there for you when in time of need.

Thanks,

AL

2. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I just wished that I could have been there for this.

3. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    That is a very nice thing they are doing in memoriam.
    Sorry you couldn't make it to it Al.

You are right, that is they way family and friendship should be.

4. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thanks Barb,
    He was a very good man and had more to live for here on earth but God had better plans for him. I know he will be missed greatly by family and friends.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm very sorry for your loss brother,sorry you could'nt make it out there.You all my sincere condolences-------------pk powell:sad2:

6. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    may god bless his family and friends

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    My deepest condolances for the loss of your friend that web site just let his life and ours cross and for that I must say thanks I know a little about the biker life style from days gone by and I know he will ride with his friends forever I can tell he will be with you forever also he knows you would be there if you could