Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a new 797 with all the maps , but im having trouble with the side scan. its so dark i cant see what is on the screen. dosent matter if its on full screen or split screen. ive tryed every thing but i cant seem to get the si to lighten up. any ideas.?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks darryl, i had a few hrs. today, so i took my boat over to a little lake near here, the lake is so small you cant run your motor, just trolling motor. its only about ten feet deep. but is full of crappie & bass & channels. i tried what you said to do with my 797 , it worked very well. i had a few guys ask me to find them some fish out there, there is a lot of cover in this lake. i did find alot of fish around a few logs & put them on them. thanks for the info. darryl that thing was driveing me nutts . i turned it to gray from blue & turned up the chart speed and everything was clear. thank you very very much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.