info for them that use circle hooks

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by poisonpits, Jul 17, 2009.

1. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i went on ebay looking for some big hooks for shark fishing and found a gold mine of circle hooks.i won the bid on 50 8/0 and 100 6/0 circles.i figured they would be the heavy wire salt water hooks but when i got them they look and feel just like gamas.these hooks are as sharp as the sickel hooks i get from pete.they come from aus.and total cost,with shipping,was only 6.70.if ya use circles go on ebay and type in fishing hooks you want be dissapointed.

2. CatFighter

CatFighter New Member

State:
    Morgantown, WV
    Can you check your Ebay history and give us the name of the vendor from whom you bought them? That's the easiest way to look up the hooks.

Thanks!

3. CharlieD

CharlieD New Member

State:
    Lincoln,Ar
    Thanks for The info Johnnie. Can always use more hooks and always need to save money.:wink:

4. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
  5. Kalvinc

Kalvinc New Member

State:
    Russellville, AR
    Thanks Johnnie, thats a heck of a lot cheaper than local tackle stores....6 6/0 circles for 3 dollars!

6. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    I Saw those last night they say chemicaly sharpened. Was thinking about bidding on some but wasnt to sure but i will now Thats for the post :wink:

7. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I've got a few of those Big circle hooks from Australia that were given to me by a friend. They seem to be a really good hook.:big_smile:

8. 1 4 Fishing

1 4 Fishing New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  9. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    Thanks for the info Johnnie:wink:

10. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Hiddy hi and a big thanks from raysplay. I reckon if ya could see this puppy online on ebay then no doubt i am on and bidding on them hooks lol Thanks Johnny