Inflatables

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jailcop2, May 16, 2008.

1. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Anyone ever try an inflatable kyak for small ponds , lake or rivers . If so what was your take on them?
    Thanks
    Brian

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I knew a girl once that after a couple dates, I found out she was in to inflatables. LOL

I did have an inflatable raft deal once. It was not as good as a hard bottomed boat.

Those hard plastic kayaks are not that expensive at Bass Pro or Cabellas. 300 to 400. They look like loads of fun.

3. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Haven't used one, but I saw a couple at a local lake last year while I was out in the canoe.

They didn't track well when paddling.

If it's windy, they get blown about, and watch the hooks when you are fishing:tounge_out:

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The guys I fish with would have it destroyed in an hour.LOL!!!

5. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    I have fished out of a tube float off and on for quite a few years and have caught plenty of fish out of one. I have several friends that have fished out of the kyak and seem to like them. Easy to take with you and great for small ponds and lakes. Although I have fished big lakes out of a tube float with no problem. I have several boats but still take my tube float out 6 or 7 times a year.

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    The way my luck runs I would catch a monster cat He would fin it and pop it get away and noone would believe it:smile2: