Inflatables

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jailcop2, May 16, 2008.

1. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Anyone ever try an inflatable kyak for small ponds , lake or rivers . If so what was your take on them?
    Thanks
    Brian

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I knew a girl once that after a couple dates, I found out she was in to inflatables. LOL

I did have an inflatable raft deal once. It was not as good as a hard bottomed boat.

Those hard plastic kayaks are not that expensive at Bass Pro or Cabellas. 300 to 400. They look like loads of fun.

3. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Haven't used one, but I saw a couple at a local lake last year while I was out in the canoe.

They didn't track well when paddling.

If it's windy, they get blown about, and watch the hooks when you are fishing:tounge_out:

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The guys I fish with would have it destroyed in an hour.LOL!!!

5. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    I have fished out of a tube float off and on for quite a few years and have caught plenty of fish out of one. I have several friends that have fished out of the kyak and seem to like them. Easy to take with you and great for small ponds and lakes. Although I have fished big lakes out of a tube float with no problem. I have several boats but still take my tube float out 6 or 7 times a year.

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    The way my luck runs I would catch a monster cat He would fin it and pop it get away and noone would believe it:smile2: