Infisherman catfish insider?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by paleocaver, Apr 9, 2009.

1. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Is the annual catfish issue of In-Fisherman on the news stands yet? All I've seen is the Panfish issue, the Walleye issue and the Muskie and Pike issue. The last two are humorous, I live in Alabama. Not many walleye, muskie or pike down here.

Anyway just wondered if it was coming out this year and if anyone knew when.

Scott

2. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Been seeing the same stuff. It's not out yet.

3. Cuda-Cada

Cuda-Cada Member

State:
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    I was at Books-A-Million last week and asked them. They did not know. I called In-Fisherman and the lady that answered the phone said it would be out April 20th.

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
  5. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    In Fisherman distribution department said it is in transit right now, and should be on shelves in my area April 15th. Cant wait. :cool2:

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    went to wal-mart and found it. was waiting for the girlfriend so i found a bench and started reading it. really a disappointment. they have all that time to put something together and i was like this is it. only really interesting thing was about a tracking study done with bigger flatheads for a year. in-fisherman has gone downhill in recent years and this was another let down. think they put more effort into the tv shows than they do the magazines.

7. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    Ive been hearing the have em at wal mart but havent seen one myself

8. Vector

Vector New Member

State:
    Midwest
    I got mine in the mail a couple days ago. You can order it from them directly with no shipping......$5.

It sure didn't get out as soon as it usually does! I think the goal each year is April 1st. I love getting my hands on it when it comes out.

Vector