Indianapolis Area Fishing

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Fishgeek, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys! I'm going to be in Indy for 2 nights at the end of the month. Monday Sept 25th & Tuesday Sept. 26th. Anyone interested in getting out & trying to catch some cats please let me know. I would much rather do that than sit in the hotel room watching the weather channel!

2. Brutom

Brutom New Member

State:
    Cumberland Indiana
    I fish the White River quite a bit in Indianapolis between the Zoo and 10th. St., so I'd probably be able to do that with you if you're interested?
    There's several other local guys who might also do that.

3. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yep...Bruce can show you where the big ones are and I will show up too.

4. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    I always fish, so you don't have to twist my arm. The White's fine with me, I'll keep an eye on this thread. I have been hooking up on flatheads in Eagle Creek right off of the 56th street bridge. Any other suggestions?

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Bruce, Scott, & Eric:

Thanks! It would be great to meet up with you guys. I'll get you more info on when & where I'll be in the next few days so we can plan a meeting place, etc.

Later!

Matt

6. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well better throw me in the mix to fellas... we will make a night of it... hell have a little meet and greet of our own.... just need to know where to go... anywhere near westside bait is fine with me.... or north near the dam or railroad tressels

7. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Eric what side of the bridge you fishing... I have thought about fishing there but never have... I fished just north of Ricks with your bro, but we had no luck with the flattys... but that was last year

8. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    I can make it either Monday or Tuesday night, but Tuesday would probably be better. However, we can play it by ear if the weather looks questionable or Tuesday is a problem with you guys. I'm flexible. I'll be staying downtown at the Hyatt so once you guys decide where we want to go, I'll need some directions. I'll PM one of you guys as the time gets closer to work out the details. Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to meeting you all! ...and hopefully catching some fish!

9. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Im game for tuesday evening... we could fish anywhere from washington st. to 16th.... i would like to go to the dam just south of 16th st. but since there will be a few of us we could try near the tressells or in front of the bait store on the walk way there...... unless the other guys have something else in mind...

10. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Has there been anything else about fishing tommorrow evening?.... If not i will be at the dam just between 10th and 16th streets... then may make a move to the tressels....... anyone is welcome to join.... see ya there..