Indiana sniper suspect.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by derbycitycatman, Jul 25, 2006.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Indiana sniper suspect is in custody. A 17 year old male, Zacariah Blanton is in custody and is cooperating. One officer said he helped so much it might as well be a confession. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Give him the old eye for an eye!

3. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    it's idiot's like him and all the others, that one day we wont be able to carry a gun. it not the gun's fault, it's the idiot's that misuse them.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

does indiana treat 17 year olds as adults? do they have the death sentence? are as a minor will he serve his time in juvy and then free? I say eye for an eye with a twist instead of a high power rifle keep shooting him with a blow gun and a slow acting poison so he can suffer almost as much as the families of his victims and all of the people he had scared to death. If it was him that didi it.

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    there are seriously some crazy people out there...Why the heck would any body even do that

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    some people are just not right in the head.

7. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    very true. it's too bad that a kid his age had to go and ruin his and others lives. i wonder what makes a person do that crap.

8. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    i'm sure it will be blamed on something,tv,music,video games

9. EsoxJohnny

EsoxJohnny New Member

State:
    Indiana
    He will most likely be charged as an adult, but he won't catch a death penalty case. My guess is that after plea bargaining and sentencing he'll end up serving around 10 to 12 yrs of actual time.

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Personally I think they should embed a tracking device on his person somewhere and tell him that a sniper will shoot him within the next 30 days and let him go. Then he can live with the horror of not knowing when the inevitable will take place. It is a better chance than he gave his victims. I think this would be a very humane way to handle it. An Eye for an Eye!!!!

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    First make sure he's guilty, which I'm sure he is if he confessed. Next give him the Gallows Pole, right in a public square for all to see. I'll volunteer to tie the knot.

12. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    at 17 in Ind. he wiil tried as an adult hope he get all they can give him

13. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Sick freak....

-Red