Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see who all is planning on going to the National Gathering. I went to the First one and had a blast and I aint gonna miss this one either.. Plus there are some NICE BIG BLUES there along with many Flattys and Channels!!!!

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Josh and I were planning on going (dont know about the wives yet), but we havent made any reservations yet. I need to nail him down and get him to commit with cash. He's so damn tight, if he's got money involved in it, the grim reaper himself couldnt keep him from gettin his moneys worth. LOL. I'm thinkin he's gonna try to use his father in laws class-c camper, so we need to get a campsite with hookups reserved and paid for. I'll have to make that my goal for the week.

· Registered
2,754 Posts
I just got off the phone with Josh, he aint soundin like he's goin. I told ya he's tight, lol. I got to do some figuring here. Better talk to Mrs. Bear and see if she wants to go, if so I got to dig up some primitive gear, if not I'll be lookin for a campin buddy. I'll keep ya posted.

· Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My main focus is the site at the moment. Once that is taken care of there really is no need for alot of money.. But I do hope alot of Indiana members show. The way we all fish Im sure it would be one of us pulling the Big Fish when all is said and done

· Registered
11,102 Posts
I'm planning on going,,, I love that area

I just got back from 10 days fishing KY lake during the flood...lol.

· Registered
715 Posts
I don't think I will make national due to it being around the time I go back to college. I did want to know if Indiana was having a gathering this year? Seems to me it was last year around this time down on the River at Rocky Pointe? I can't make Ohio's gathering due to graduation. Had kicked around the idea of a gathering at Tanner's or near there if we could find camping for SW Ohio, SE IN, NKY guys. But I would like to meet some of the Indiana guys and would go to a gathering along the river if there is going to be one this year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.