Indiana Members? - BOC Fishoff?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by ThaWstSide, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Is there anybody from Indiana going to join, or interested in joining the Fall Fish-Off here on the BOC? If you are I am interested in your feedback, if you have done it before... etc...

I am considering joining in on it, but wanted to get some ideas on past events from your perspective...

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    i fished in the last one jim. our team didnt do to well, but it was fun.. team participation is a must.. in the past, there have been guys sign up, then when the time comes, they dissapear.. that hurts the rest of your team!

i had fun, and i would recommend trying it if you got the extra cash laying around, and you can communicate with your team, and participate! even if you only catch 1 fish, enter it.. then when a bigger one comes along, you can enter it too.. We missed out on a chance to win a livewell this time around because a few of our team members caught small fish, and refused to enter them, thinking they would catch bigger ones later.. and that never happened.

3. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    I had a blast fishing in the Spring fish-off! Made 3 friends I otherwise might not have. One of our members even made us t-shirts (thanks Teri). I' won't be in the Fall event since I'll be hunting.