Indiana Jones new movie

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, May 20, 2008.

Will you go to see the new Indiana Jones movie?

1. yes

2. no

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Anyone excited about seeing if Harrison Ford still has the magic to play Indiana Jones?

Was wondering how many here plan on going to see it.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i HAVE to go, Cheryl...the wife wants to see it:smile2:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Lets see. $4 to drive to the movie. $8 or so to get in. $6 for some popcorn and a drink. Shot a $20 bill in the arse. HMMMMMM! It'll be out for rent in no time.:cool2:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I can't wait, I've already seen part of it.....won't say how but it looks killer!!!!
    I loved all the others!!!:wink::big_smile:

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I will probably go more than likely.

Funny trivia... the old indian jones where the bad guy was swinging a sword around and he just pulled a gun out and shot him....

Well, the truth is it was meant to be a nice long sword fight but they needed to do the shot and Harrison Ford was sick... so to save him and everyone time and money because he could not go through with the sword fight, they improvised with the gun shot.

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I'm hoping the local drive in has it. Not many of those around anymore. Yep 20 dollars shot in the arse, good thing my son is taking me.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks for the current figures BG. The only one I am familiar with is that $4 drive to get across town :angry:. I don't remember the last time I was in a movie theater, but usually I just forego the popcorn/drink. Seems like I always end up havin' to visit the ladies room during the most exciting part of the show :eek:oooh:.

Too bad there are no drive-ins around here anymore. A carload (or truckload, that was fun :smile2:) could get in for five bucks and you could take your own drinks and snacks along. However, back in the day my sister and I were known to sneak in all kinds of stuff, into the regular theater. We took pizza one time. :cool2:

Like you and Cheryl, I'm more of a movie renter. I would enjoy seeing this particular one on the big screen though, if at all possible.

Oh, and Cheryl.....imo Harrison's always gonna have what it takes. Now if I could just figure out how to get rid of Calista Flockhart :wink:.

8. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i have been trying to take my girls to movies, we went and saw 'jumper' and 'the spiderwick chronicles'. tanya, as a father of two little girls, i now know the meaning of life: the world revolves around little girls having to go pee! good thing i have momma to take em! :wink:

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'll wait till it gets on cable. :eek:oooh:

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

My thoughts also,Dayton. I aint much of a movie goer anyways.

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Yep I love those movies!
    Bill

12. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    What's the name of it?

Indiana Jones and the Lost Depends.

How does he hold on to his walker when he's swinging from vines?

13. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I voted no because I haven't seen any of the others.
    Yes I said it, I haven't seen any of them!!!
    ...W

14. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    winston, it is my formal duty to inform you that if you said that in my house, i would have to throw you in a snake pit....

j.....

jk.

you darn tootin' im gonna go see it. i have been waiting for this movie for better than half my life.... how old does that make me? not as old as harrison.

15. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Probably not! I did vote no for the reason I can wait until it comes out on DVD. This gives me the luxury of watching it as many times I want to on my tv and relaxing on the sofa. Also that fact I don't need to listen to a bunch of screeming kids throwing popcorn and creating a ruckus. I already have 2 little boys that make enough noise. The price of going to the movies is pathetic. Heck paying 20 bucks at the movies is just wrong! Call me a cheap-skate, but with today's prices it's smarter to save than spend!:wink::big_smile:

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am gonna wait & rent it

17. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Well Cheryl
    I thought about it :0a14:, but when when it was left up to Shania:0010: to pick between the
    "Indiana Jones new movie" & the "Iron Man new movie"
    well you could guest which one she pick - & I did not try to talk her out of it because:
    "I would like to see that one myself".
    (I Guest that I'm a Big Kid at Heart) :embarassed:
    :wink:LoL

18. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    It's funny I should see this thread. Just last night we watched National Treasure Two. I wife told me it had that Indiana Jones type of a feel to it.
    It's on my to see list, but, I'll probably wait to see it on disc.

Richard

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I also watched that a couple nights ago. It was a pretty darn good movie and now that its mentioned it kinda resembled Indiana Jones.:big_smile::wink:

20. Creaz93

Creaz93 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I went too see it. It wasn't bad, pretty good actually.:wink: