Indiana gun season

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by billcatfish, Nov 15, 2006.

1. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    getting ready for open day of gun season here hope all of you the best of luck an a safe hunt

2. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    You too Bill. Made my scout and my stand is waiting for me. Corn and soy beans did their trick. By the tracks, we got some heavy drags...
    :big_smile:

3. bigred

bigred New Member

State:
    indiana
    same here iam ready. iam so ready i think about it everynight. since monday. lol:lol:

4. bigred

bigred New Member

State:
    indiana
    one more day guy for the indiana season. i am so ready right now. i will prolly not sleep tommrow night. because i will be so excited to get in my stand at 5am and wait for that big buck.lol:big_smile:

5. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    ive been thinkin about it and ready since monday to, only the monday im talkin about is the day after the last day of muzzleloader... last year. LOL its 3:51 here, and in about 3 1/3 hours im gunna have to lay down and watch my realtree dvds and eat a couple of deer steaks like every year before this lol about 5am tomorro morning, im in my stand waitin for "The One" to walk outta that thicket. good luck and safe huntin to all you guys.

6. bigred

bigred New Member

State:
    indiana
    hey!!! i can't sleep i told u guys i wouldn't be able to sleep.:lol:

7. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    hey you all its time im getting ready to head out got an hour drive ahead of me see you all tonight hope with a freezer full of meat you all have a safe one

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Well I should post this in the "mistakes" thread. It's 7:35 & I just woke up.
    Need to shoot my snooze button! Going anyway.
    :embarassed:

9. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good luck to all.And be safe out there.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Good luck guys hope to see some pictures soon,:big_smile:

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just got word that billcatfish got a Bluecatbuck, he got him on a 40 Pound test line with a 10/0 150 grain lead Kahle Hooker bullet. It weighed in right at 9 Pounds and field dressed at 6 Pounds and had 32 rays on it.. Congratulations Bill.

12. bigred

bigred New Member

State:
    indiana
    hey anybody get anything? if so post some pics. i have not got anything yet.